Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoyofloflo

My kids school does
And mine

I was the same - I felt absolutely dreadful. Day three now and still don’t feel right. What the hell is in that booster?!?!,!
I have no idea. Did you have Moderna by any chance? I had Pfizer the first two times and no reaction, this time I had Moderna and good god. I mean totally worth it but I just wasn’t expecting it!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
How can they be so ill prepared and ill equipped to deal with a power cut?! Do they not have a supply of torches in the house? If not, why not? Reading a book by fire light last night?! Give me a break! Just buy a few battery powered lanterns you get for camping….! Plus, it was early evening - couldn’t she have just gone out in the car to a supermarket or camping shop and bought a load of torches/lanterns etc? Stopped in and got a takeaway to bring home?

pig ignorance really isn’t something to boast about.
I was just thinking surely they have a camping stove you know the ones with the can of butane gas? At least they could then make some hot milk for the kids and beans or spaghetti hoops?
Why no candles or torches as well?

Cheska18

Chatty Member
Awwh she's been out 'dancing'....well we all remember the kitchen dancing. Very rhythmic is our Begster. 🎶😂
Cue next post of 'so so many of you were asking about my dress, shoes, knickers, hairspray... I've linked them below as I'm so good to you that way.. Oh and for the bits that are now sold out, here's links to something vaguely similar and more expensive but affiliated for a sneaky income to amazon, John Lewis blah blah blah. That'll mean I can continue to sit on my flat arse and feed off your Christmas shopping for 30 days on my aff link income laughing at the sheep all the time. I really am a clever girl, aren't I Lee, aren't I?
Exactly what you said :)

Attachments

Catwoman

VIP Member
She has aged 40 years since that Candy Cane video 6 years ago.
Hasn't she? Shows what a life of lies, laziness, begging and unfulfillment does to you.

They have poppy's gender reveal on that channel 🙁
I didn't know that. 😢
THAT'S exactly why they never safeguarded their children, it's willful neglect. Despite them taking their own channel down these things can still be viewed and are out of their control. 😔

LEK

‘If you’ve followed me for a while, you’ll know Lee has a huge thing………..for gadgets’ ;-)
JFC those curtains do NOT go with that Hague Blue. Followed a trend but only half heartedly and now it looks revolting 🤮

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
A chin wag was basically just her moaning she doesn’t know what to get her kids for Christmas.
Surely her kids must have interests?
She said she got them some book box sets and poppy some knock off kinetic sand from Costco.
Surely her kids love things like nail polish, make up, hair stuff, horses, clothes? No idea what girls that age like to be honest but surely they have some hobbies?
Her hair……! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pityparty

It is very volatile. Continual reorganisations and redundancies. Someone here said Lee is on the buzzard platform operated by cnooc but I imagine he's a contractor, not staff.

Lookyloo

Why doesn’t she sit down with her girls and let them write letters to Santa? My 3 sat down with Christmas songs on, and chocolates and then they all wrote their letters and got excited about what they were asking for and then we went and posted them in a little Santa letterbox that’s my parents have. Why can’t she just parent?
I did the same with my two (although just a normal post box). I made it a little special as my son has just started school and watched to practice his letters and I will happily encourage this.

Lookyloo

Sorry, but they're all popping up now. Sick day routine. 😂😂😂😂🤒

'I still have to do editing, even though I'm sick'... Not a fucking clue of life. She'd be like putting a butterfly in a shower in the real world. 🤣
They have poppy's gender reveal on that channel 🙁

• Haha