Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Mrs Meldrum would much rather be in Dubai, but it’s too expensive for them. It’s much hotter there and it’s classic as place to be seen. Hope you have a lovely holiday.
Bet she's pig sick at the insta huns that were gifted 'press trips' to Dubai recently. Could have been you Beggy. Never mind eh? Enjoy Tenners, I'm sure it's lovely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet she's pig sick at the insta huns that were gifted 'press trips' to Dubai recently. Could have been you Beggy. Never mind eh? Enjoy Tenners, I'm sure it's lovely 😂
No no . It’s really really really really lovely .. honestly it is

For someone who always labelled themselves as a “traveller” she never once mentioned being scared of flying. I swear she just makes tit up all the time because her life is just so empty otherwise.
Even on holiday all she’s doing is pool, cocktails and buffet food at the hotel. No getting out and exploring the island. Renting a car for the day ? Doing a day tour?
I’ve been to Tenerife and it’s a fascinating place and great to teach the kids about a volcanic island but as always she will go from airport to complex and then back to airport

Poor kids

Reactions: 11
No no . It’s really really really really lovely .. honestly it is

For someone who always labelled themselves as a “traveller” she never once mentioned being scared of flying. I swear she just makes tit up all the time because her life is just so empty otherwise.
Even on holiday all she’s doing is pool, cocktails and buffet food at the hotel. No getting out and exploring the island. Renting a car for the day ? Doing a day tour?
I’ve been to Tenerife and it’s a fascinating place and great to teach the kids about a volcanic island but as always she will go from airport to complex and then back to airport

Poor kids
Didn’t someone say that the hotel is alone in the middle of bleeping nowhere, on the flight path to the airport?! Granted, yes, they could have hired a car at the airport and planned some day trips to actually see some of the country they are visiting and show the kids that there is a whole world that exists outside of carbon copy kids clubs and bland chicken nuggets and ice cream from the all inclusive buffet. But this is Rebecca & lee Meldrum - they have about 1 brain cell on timeshare between them and the imagination & desire to do anything remotely interesting of a cardboard box. They are so boring - at home, on holiday, everywhere. Dull. Boring. The holiday they are on looks absolutely shite.

Reactions: 20
I hate how much she does on about body imagine, it can’t be good to have a mother who constantly goes on about weight when raising 3 girls

Reactions: 19
Got messages saying she was too old to wear a bikini eh?
Don’t believe you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate how much she does on about body imagine, it can’t be good to have a mother who constantly goes on about weight when raising 3 girls
I know. She should just do something about it if she isn't happy not keep talking about it, especially in front of her kids

Reactions: 5
She is a moron.
Acting like she is talking for us gals about body image. Yet filters the hell out of her images and photoshops herself smaller!

Reactions: 13
No chance cheapo and chavo will leave the hotel as it’s all inc, no chance they’ll pay for food outside.
The kids must be amazed that there is life beyond the pancakes and fruit they had at the prison Neilson camps

Reactions: 7
She only feels good cause someone there will be bigger than her and that makes her feel better. Shallow bleeping bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's right, no one cares what she looks like. (maybe only her and shallow Noballs Lee).

However two things; Firstly, people like her and their filtering are part of the obsession with body image. Shut up, stop fishing for compliments and hold yourself accountable.

I don't believe she's had messages about wearing a bikini at her age, if she had then call them out on her account and then block them. That would be trolling and disgusting behaviour.......... I'll pause here though for a moment of reflection to remind Mrs Rebecca Meldrum of her 'skinny jeans for skinny genes' twitter comment and and the one about the appearance of a female x factor contestant which if I remember was verging on aggression? 🤔

So perhaps you should just stop there Rebecca, you are just as ignorant as any of the people in your head.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been trying to work it out all series but wee Pat really looks like Scarlett Harlot on drag race.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She only feels good cause someone there will be bigger than her and that makes her feel better. Shallow bleeping bleep
Yes it's easy to imagine the pair of them sitting bitching about others thinking they are gods gift whilst all the time looking a pair of gormless, stuck up boring fools.

Nothing special.

Reactions: 10
Oh do go and duck off and enjoy your holiday with your kids Rebecca

nobody cares about your body apart from you. Nobody has said you’re too old for a bikini apart from you. You’re the bleeping thick bint who keeps trying to show everyone you’re teeny tiny when we all know you’re not when you can’t use photoshop. And hey that’s not a problem. To me a racist is a racist wether they’re big or small

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.