Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The view from her balcony is my idea of holiday hell!
Give me a villa in the middle of nowhere with my own pool and I’m happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Which kind of family of adventure seekers think “yes we’re going on holiday” let’s be so so adventurous and take our Amazon stick so we can be tucked up in bed and wearing our wincyette nighties by 8.30 pm reading tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shes got a balcony but the lazy mare hangs up wet swimwear inside their room. It looks empty at the resort shes in - could that be because most kids ARE BACK AT SCHOOL! They are so boring, even the food they eat is beige and boring. They probably paid at least £3500 to sit by a chilly pool and for Rebecca to eyefuck herself in her bikini oh, and of course to offload the kids into kids club at every available opportunity! Mind you it’s probably more fun for the kids to be in kids club that sat with Dumb and Dumber.

Reactions: 12
The view from her balcony is my idea of holiday hell!
Give me a villa in the middle of nowhere with my own pool and I’m happy.
Same here. Each to their own, but that type of set up gives me cold chills. And imagine being on holiday and doing an ad?!!!

Reactions: 9
Using it for 6 weeks my arse! Bet she bought it in duty free, it does explain why her face looks so fat though, sorry, ‘plump’ ;-)
That’s def Lee boasting on that post ‘one pump covers ya face’ yeah right it does Lee. 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
You gotta keep getting those ice cream pennies rolling on. Never a holiday to be had when you are a 'boss babe'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s interesting. Why would she do this
Probably attention seeking. Also poor little me mentality, everyone feel sorry for me.

It's actually quite sad when you think about it. A post about her body shape which has nothing wrong with it attracts far more comments than anything else she posts.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s massively over compensating because she’s actually not really enjoying it. She’s been used to going on free holiday, usually in the summer, and being given everything there for nothing - food, drinks, kids clubs, activities etc
And now here they are, on a holiday they have had to pay for themselves- they obviously couldn’t afford to go away during the summer break or earlier in the late summer/early autumn so they are away now, in November, on a standard all inclusive holiday which just isn’t all that great by the look of it. It’s not free which will be stinging her for starters and she’s no longer a size 6 which is also salt in the wound it appears. She’s not loving it - you can sense that a mile off!
She’ll be sulking because she thought the 15 Tattle Bastards wouldn’t work out that Lee was the pilot poster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel quite sad seeing posts saying the dog is ugly given I have a similar breed of dog. Fair enough opinions on Beggy but bit harsh towards the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is there a disney castle in the middle of the hotel?
It’s a room - you can pay to sleep in it for a night if you want but it costs a fortune so I doubt Beggs will be staying there unless they decide to #gift it to her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think the dog is ugly, I think he looks sad. Poor little bugger!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.