Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at a loss to understand why anyone would take their family all the way to Tenerife and then put their 3 children inside in a kids club to make slime, whilst you enjoy the sun, pool and fresh air?

Reactions: 20
Something really weird with the air or water in Tenerife. The front view doesn't equal the back view on Instagram pictures. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m at a loss to understand why anyone would take their family all the way to Tenerife and then put their 3 children inside in a kids club to make slime, whilst you enjoy the sun, pool and fresh air?
how else is she going to get time for Insta and Tattle, that’s what you go on holiday for surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did the bikini haul not come in time? I see she had to borrow gangsta gran Kazza B’s BHS spesh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep looks bigger in the behind pic
surely she wouldn’t be trying to appear smaller in her photo about loving her body?

remember she’s fine with it, everything’s fine, it’s all fine and having a lovely time, a really lovely time , isn’t it LEE??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time I see her in this dress the ‘peep hole’ looks like it’s got a sad face 😞

1F750078-7826-4732-811F-D28F09BFC7DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Peep hole sad face.. Yes!

She looks as if she's been crying or raging before this photo. Certainly not happy nor relaxed.

Reactions: 8
So much attention seeking in that bikini post. I know everyone has different hangups about themselves but she looks absolutely fine in a bikini. I highly doubt anyone has messaged her saying otherwise. She's probably going off previous posts on here saying there is nothing wrong with wearing a swimsuit and twisting it.

And I am 100% sure that photo will be photoshopped, all levels of wrong for those girls of hers. How awful to think that all your mum cares about is how good she looks. And if it is true that she feels that bad them shame on Lee for not supporting her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.