Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they have children but I think the 9pm bed is more to do with they have no friends or family with them and they have nothing to say to one another. They obviously cannot enjoy themselves as a family unit, routine a little more relaxed on holiday. Perhaps meeting others, particularly through the kids. (not for everyone I know!). They'll be back to the apartment, girls in bed and then onto their phones. What a life eh?

Reactions: 7
Exactly. That’s some holiday - everyone in bed by 9pm…! Don’t believe a word that S was failing asleep at her dinner at 8pm, as if! Something far wrong with the girl if that’s true.
If S was falling asleep it was through sheer boredom 😂 We need little P to start throwing forks at her mother again and liven things up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They look miserable as sin in that picture together.

The girls will be tired if they have been in kids club all day, they'll do far more there than they do with their parents

Reactions: 9
I wonder if any of the new members know where her bikini is from. It’s so, so dreamy, isn’t it Lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“All the veg” - what’s on that plate equates to about 1 cherry tomato, a small bit of cucumber, a few strands of grated carrot and a tiny scrap of lettuce!!!!! I’ve had more salad in a chicken salad sandwich from the local Londis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone else I follow is just coming to the end of their stay there. I mean, it’s okay… middle of the road med all inclusive.

I see tweedle Dee and tweedle meldrum are making the most of the “adults only” infinity pool.
Making good use of that kids club 😂

Reactions: 6
I actually enjoy family time with my kids when we’re away. Playing in the pool, meals out together, beach… As with many things, I just don’t get her approach.

Reactions: 23
Those are not the eyes of a happy man.

And the eyes never lie.

Poor Lee. #not
The first thing I thought was her face says ‘don’t touch me’, it’s more a grimace than a smile. Lee does not look happy either. Their dynamics are not good for the girls but then again, the fact she only likes one of them isn’t good either. Bet the kids are having a ball being away from their parents.

Reactions: 6
The girls will be having a lovely time. I hope they're all in age specific groups, especially S. Meanwhile Noballs and Doughball are having a dreamy time themselves. The hotel looks lovely, I'm sure this is the one a work colleague is booked for. 👙⛱

I'm just thinking, going away at this time they can avoid any effort for Halloween 🎃👻. Cold at nights or not that's a winner with lazybum Meldrums.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.