Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also in the canaries at the mo. So there Beggy, I'm also living my best life šŸ˜‰ (but choose not to brag and plaster it all over SM like she does- sad twit)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im sure when she posted the holiday it was from the Tui website yet she flew with jet 2. Obviously couldn't afford tui prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure when she posted the holiday it was from the Tui website yet she flew with jet 2. Obviously couldn't afford tui prices.
Tui website probably made more of a song and dance about it being "platinum" "premium" "4 star" etc for her screenshot.

Reactions: 7
It was the smirk when she swam past and accidently looked at camera...was obviously supposed to be a "natural" shot. All it shows is she is not the most graceful swimmer in the water as she doggy paddles along. Maybe taking lessons from the prince?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Mrs M also got a rangers tattoo?!
ā€œSorry for the underwater shot that I got airdropped to my phone, edited, uploaded to social media and wrote a caption over the topā€

what an absolute loser

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I see Noballs and Doughball looking as close and loved up as ever in that photo. Not. šŸ™„

Iā€™ve edited it and cleaned it up and can confirm it actually says
ā€˜Live, laugh, loveā€™
..... and she does none of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Meld I didnā€™t know iPhones weā€™re waterproof but it says on Facebook they are so can you hold this and watch me paddle past and looking off into the sunset with my massive 80s scrunchie on show šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If weā€™re getting underwater crotch shots for free imagine what the Ā£6 a month club are getting to see šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Good sheā€™s an idiot surely Lee gets tested for work my other half does do they not have conversations šŸ™„ Canā€™t wait till they stick a swab up her nose and she freaks out how did she think they did it? šŸ¤£
Like the way she did when Lee shoved the ice cream cone up it šŸ˜‚ ā€œYOU MADE ME BLEEDā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.