Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what content the ‘close friends’ will get on this holiday!!

She needs to make sure their getting their £6 worth!!!

Reactions: 9
Here is her hotel location marked in red, with the flightpath marked with the dotted line.
They will need the poolside music loud to drown out the noise.
The weather is due for 25 ish all week (standard for there almost all winter) and not much rain by the look of it, which is disappointing.
At least she can have the noise to complain about.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It was definitely them, I messaged the “troll” as they were getting piled on and I felt sorry for them, the conversation was very strange and then Rebecca had a rant on stories about all the messages she had been getting from trolls and then quoted a specific thing I had to said, but I didn’t say anything to her but it was exactly what I said to the troll 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was so freaked I deleted my whole Instagram.
Oh wow ! What did she say ?

If this is true about them having another fake profile it’s a very weird and strange pattern of behaviour . Anytime they get a night / day “off” (of what in her case) they do this ?!

It was definitely them, I messaged the “troll” as they were getting piled on and I felt sorry for them, the conversation was very strange and then Rebecca had a rant on stories about all the messages she had been getting from trolls and then quoted a specific thing I had to said, but I didn’t say anything to her but it was exactly what I said to the troll 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was so freaked I deleted my whole Instagram.

Wow was this on the £6 a month private stories? Can you post them?

You can unsubscribe now because some other person had already signed up too. Don't give her more money

Reactions: 1

If this is true about them having another fake profile it’s a very weird and strange pattern of behaviour . Anytime they get a night / day “off” (of what in her case) they do this ?!
The pair of them are both OBSESSED with tattle. Completely bleeping obsessed with it. It’s so weird. The amount of profiles they have set up on here and the amount of times they have posted is weird - it’s like they are both gagging for attention and this site is the only place they can get any. I think it’s bloody hysterical- and it just proves time & time again all the stuff we say about them is true. I’m sorry but they went on holiday today - a family holiday - and have spent time THIS MORNING- setting up yet another profile on tattle and have spent time posting comments- on holiday! Christ alive if that doesn’t just tell the story of how empty their lives are and how they have nothing else to talk about, nothing else between them then I dunno what does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

It was when they went away to Greece with Cath and her husband, they must have been winding each other up.
I said I would rather have those experiences with my children rather than hearing about it later, and she said exactly what I said on her stories.

Reactions: 2
God she’s thick! She’s said she had to show her Passenger Locator firm at the airport!
No Beggy you would have shown your Health declaration form as that’s required for The Canaries. Your PLF is for when you’re returning to UK. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s thick as a plank and if she’s on Instagram as an influencer which she IS as she does ads etc then she has a duty to post the correct information. She would have to have worn a mask the whole flight too. No mention of that.

Reactions: 12
I am truly humbled. Big brave Begs, gets nervous flying yet goes through all that hell for a holiday to share with and ultimately reassure her fans. She's a hero. Queens honours and a medal ahead I'm sure, maybe even a bench with her name in Inchmarlo woods? She's truly awesome, what incredible bravery.

Does Carol Vorderman still present Pride of Britain awards? She's going to be blown away by this act of selflessness. 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When in all the years of going on the freebie tit Neilson holidays has this idiot ever mentioned being scared of flying?!

NEVER.

Lying, attention seeking, pathetic woman. Go away. Turn your phone off and enjoy your holiday? Oh no, you can do that can you? You are so desperate for attention that you just can’t control yourself can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe another ad for rescue remedy for flying coning up. ✈🤔

She's an idiot, NEVER has she mentioned a fear of flying. 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’m assuming that the sheep who are paying for more access to The Meldrums will be expecting to “see more” during the holiday ?
Are they hoping to see topless sunbathing ?? Lee
on the toilet? A close up of Lee in his speedo’s perhaps ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not for a second do I buy her having a fear of flying. I've got a fear of flying, that's why I have been on an airplane 2 times in last 12 years. I drive to my holidays I'm such a coward, and then pray that the motorway doesn't kill me 🤣🤣 #ihaveanxietycanyoutell

She goes on so many of these overpriced holidays she cannot think anyone would believe she's scared of flying.. I hate the lies to make herself more relatable. She reminds me of a pick me 🙋🏼‍♀️so much.

Rebs: I love flying
Others: I hate it..
Rebs: oh no, yeah me too! Hate it so much!

🙄😒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When in all the years of going on the freebie tit Neilson holidays has this idiot ever mentioned being scared of flying?!

NEVER.

Lying, attention seeking, pathetic woman. Go away. Turn your phone off and enjoy your holiday? Oh no, you can do that can you? You are so desperate for attention that you just can’t control yourself can you?
Knowing her and her selfishness she won't be bothered about projecting her pretend attention seeking fear onto her kids either 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Of course the room is ‘spectacular’- it’s one of the advantages of paying for your own holiday Beggy, you get to choose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.