Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF she appologised now, it wouldn't be genuine. It would be an attempt to claw back some support to make her miserable life both online and offline seem a little better. The woman is a racist, went empty handed to a food bank, she then took FREE food from those who needed it and then proceeded to order a take away the same evening. Add the exploitation of children & clear favouritism towards one - you have an all round wanker. I wish nothing but misery towards this woman & if that makes me a bad person then so be it, i know for a fact i am still better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing is, people like Beggy genuinely don’t believe they’ve done anything wrong. Her maid husband and parents don’t call her out on her tit, they feed into it and enable her further. She has no friends apart from clinging on to Cath because she wants her lifestyle and the friends she did actually have all vanished when she stopped getting all the freebies, free weekends away and free holidays. She’s an absolute vile excuse of a human, she will never apologise.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Beggy took away his privileges again
He’s offshore, she can’t control what he’s upto. He’ll be back for Tenners in a week I imagine he’ll need it for sliding into folks DMs to keep himself busy while she boomerangs herself all week

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He hasn’t got any balls to stand up to her so he just does what she tells him to do. Safeguarding and the welfare of his children wasn’t enough to stand up to her over so why would anything else

Reactions: 5
Also a lurker here mostly but her latest ad on stories cannot be the same tit about drinking tea and sitting with a book??! Like I'd even have taken gardening, batch cooking, cleaning or playing with the kids over a stupid ad with her drinking tea!! So much more could have been done to represent enjoying being at home. The creativity is just terrible... A phone in the cupboard so she can film herself taking a mug out seems to be top tier content bloody hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she actually just done an ad for a heating company.. while sat in a jumper with a blanket🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Knowing the kids are locked in their rooms for me time more like!!!! If she is over instagram why is she still here - oh yes that’s right - MONEY!!!!!

Reactions: 13
These brand marketing departments deserve the complaints if they can't be bothered to do a quick Internet search of influencers before working with them. She previously said she always informs brands about her history (she would word it trolls out to get her) I'd say it was her terrible handling of a racist comment left in her YouTube video. It can't be much fun, filming a story, making a grip post or reel and then waiting to be contacted and asked to take it down.

• Heart
Also a lurker here mostly but her latest ad on stories cannot be the same tit about drinking tea and sitting with a book??! Like I'd even have taken gardening, batch cooking, cleaning or playing with the kids over a stupid ad with her drinking tea!! So much more could have been done to represent enjoying being at home. The creativity is just terrible... A phone in the cupboard so she can film herself taking a mug out seems to be top tier content bloody hell!
But making a cup of tea and snuggling under a blanket is all Rebecca knows. She's hardly creative. Seeing those stories makes me realise how down trodden and dowdy she is these days. She looks like she's in her early 50's not 30's.

And there is no way she's engaged with this company before doing this ad, just grabbing at the money as per usual 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.