Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the dog's pink pencil is showing, why the feck did you take a photo?! I mean seriously Rebecca, get a bloody grip woman?

Does anyone know who actually does her hair? Because my usual hairdresser is on maternity leave, I got it last done in Dubai when I was away with work and am in serious need of a new stylist and do not wish to go to the same person as Beggy because quite frankly, they're obviously tit!
If you're in Banchory, try Yarmain, as my hairdresser has just gone on maternity leave and that's who she said to go back to. Not sure who Beggy uses but now off to have a look and see if I can work it out 😂

Reactions: 4
No,
I think she is sorry for her many, many actions - sorry she got caught. To offer a genuine apology, she would have to acknowledge that she did something wrong and I can’t see that ever happening, in any situation on any level. There’s a reason why she has so many threads!

I haven’t contacted any companies but if I’d been around and seen the worst of the events unfold I think I probably would. But as @Ohflogoff says, she thinks we’re the only ones who would report and her band of enablers think that too but I wouldn’t bank on it.

@memberofthepublic do you think she’s sufficiently atoned for all she’s done?

No, I don't.
The point of my question what IF she genuinely saw the light, admitted wrong doings and apologised

Reactions: 1
RM is not cancelled. She still has 100k followers. She has people paying to see her private photos. She is still seemingly getting brand work.

Cancel culture works both ways. There’s always plenty of outrage and backtracking for some cases.

In this case clearly 100,000 are fine with rhe casual racism, using a black woman as a shield, refusing to apologise, blaming it all on trolls, and coming back to flog MLMs to people - let’s not forget that MLMs target women and drag them into debt. It’s hardly an honourable industry.

Brands, if alerted to her history (which I have never done), have their own choice what values they align with and they seem to be making that choice. That’s not cancelling someone. You can’t cancel a person. A person’s own actions have consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think if she said ‘tit guys, I really ballsed up here, I realise I was wrong and am thinking about how o change going forwards’ there would be very little beef. Problem is she has ballsed up time after time and shown absolutely no remorse / admittance of fault / insight into anything other than her view.

I have never contacted companies or suggested that others do but Iunderstand why people have done / continue to do so. I do think that sometimes the whole cancel culture thing is out of control, for example 10 year old tweets sent by teenagers getting brought out the woodwork but Meldrum continues to be a dick time after time

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know who actually does her hair? Because my usual hairdresser is on maternity leave, I got it last done in Dubai when I was away with work and am in serious need of a new stylist and do not wish to go to the same person as Beggy because quite frankly, they're obviously tit!
Put it this way, she won’t put her hand in her pocket
No,

No, I don't.
The point of my question what IF she genuinely saw the light, admitted wrong doings and apologised
if she ever GENUINELY saw what she had done wrong then her actions would speak louder than words; she would close down all of her public facing social media accounts and completely stop the public part of her life. Go out and get herself a proper real world job. Draw a line under this entire chapter of her life and move on.

if she ever did that, properly, then yeah, I’d say fair enough.

But she’s never going to do that.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 810096View attachment 810097

“Goodest” :ROFLMAO: what an absolute fool. Also dog dck? Who even posts that:sick:
Flipping heck, what weirdo 30 odd year old mum posts that kind of immaturity? Her dog with a stiffy? Has she not seen one before? Is she trying to make Wee Leesa feel inadequate? She'll be spelling 'boobies' on a calculator next. I've said it before, the pair of them have stunted development. The lack of immaturity is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there a hair expert on here who could say what’s wrong with her hair colour? I only ask as her highlights are like stripes - surely no salon would do that? Even a kid on a college course learning would do the foils more uniform/blend the colour better?! So has she done them herself? I swear this looks worse than if she’d used a bleach box dye and just coloured the whole lot!

Reactions: 5
Is there a hair expert on here who could say what’s wrong with her hair colour? I only ask as her highlights are like stripes - surely no salon would do that? Even a kid on a college course learning would do the foils more uniform/blend the colour better?! So has she done them herself? I swear this looks worse than if she’d used a bleach box dye and just coloured the whole lot!
I think she does it herself? Or at least I think she does the majority of it herself. She claims that she went to a “hair dressers” to get it cut the last time but it was awful and I suspected that she had done it herself. Same with the bleach - it’s terrible and looks like she’s gone at it herself at home. It looks like she’s tried to do at home highlights on a few occasions and that’s why she’s got the weird patchy colour and areas that are completely over bleached and some areas that are under developed/yellow.

Her hair is a mess. It’s awful. I genuinely don’t understand why she doesn’t go and get it professionally cut, styled and coloured at a reputable salon with experienced staff.

Reactions: 5
She literally owns hundreds of waterproof jackets and she’s soaked, has she never heard of checking the weather forecast?!
She looks more and more like Sarah Raven’s narrow footbed every day - and about as middle-aged.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot understand why she wouldn't get her hair done properly either, it used to look lovely and better maintained. I can only think it's because they cannot afford it or she's slated every hairdresser local to her.

Reactions: 10
What a plonker getting soaked in the rain with sunglasses on her head 😆 getting all that time on with Bertie boy before he goes to granny's house for a week.

Reactions: 2
I think she does it herself? Or at least I think she does the majority of it herself. She claims that she went to a “hair dressers” to get it cut the last time but it was awful and I suspected that she had done it herself. Same with the bleach - it’s terrible and looks like she’s gone at it herself at home. It looks like she’s tried to do at home highlights on a few occasions and that’s why she’s got the weird patchy colour and areas that are completely over bleached and some areas that are under developed/yellow.

Her hair is a mess. It’s awful. I genuinely don’t understand why she doesn’t go and get it professionally cut, styled and coloured at a reputable salon with experienced staff.
One of my favourite things to do is get my hair done but even if I didn’t enjoy it, it would be important to me to have it at least tidy. Surely they can’t be that poor that she couldn’t afford a trim? I can’t work out why she wouldn’t at least get a good cut every few months and do a one colour home dye if she didn’t want the hairdresser to colour it 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA - just seen your post @Catwoman - that’s probably it, her reputation as an awkward arse has probably gone right round all hairdressers in a 25-mile radius

I reckon she’s skint. She spends frivolously and is always on a mission to keep up with the Joneses. Those people never get ahead. I work in banking and see it every day: mortgaged to the hilt, a credit card or two, a car loan/lease, interest free store cards etc. and about $200 in cash, if that.

Reactions: 20
It’s cos she changes her mind like the wind cos she doesn’t know who she is and she always wants something more, so she gets her hair done then she puts a box dye on and then she bleaches sections it’s absolutely fucked

I cannot understand why she wouldn't get her hair done properly either, it used to look lovely and better maintained. I can only think it's because they cannot afford it or she's slated every hairdresser local to her.
Scared she'll end up like Cynthia from the Rugrats at the hands of a Tattler hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.