Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear what you're saying, but (imo) she has never been genuinebeen sorry and never genuinely apologised.

So my question was IF she was actually sorry (rather than putting out a pr spiel) should she get another chance
If she was genuinely sorry she would have addressed it a long time ago. She isn't genuine about anything.

Reactions: 21
Why would you post tit like the tidying up pics? Does she really think that amounts to housework. Its obvious she has put the stuff there as a setup.
I really wonder how her mind works, it's certainly not like mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A tangibly, genuine sorry, explained how she'd seen the error of her ways and how her understanding/thinking had changed...

Would tatters stop contacting companies who do ads with her?
You’re assuming it’s only Tattlers who contact companies. Her actions upset a lot of people.

Reactions: 21
Rebecca will never ever genuinely apologise for her actions as she doesn't believe she's ever done anything wrong.

Reactions: 16
She doesn't need to apologise, she hasn't done anything wrong. It's the jealous TROLLS who ruin everything for her!!!

#sarcasm #15bastards #wearethe15

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok,

I must have just seen it on stories and not noticed it was also in the grid

Before bettycrocket asks 😁, no I'm not Mrs m or associated with them ...
...genuine question though....if Mrs m cam on and said sorry
A tangibly, genuine sorry, explained how she'd seen the error of her ways and how her understanding/thinking had changed...

Would tatters stop contacting companies who do ads with her?

(Ie do you believe in cancel culture or second chances? Arguably cancel culture doesn't result on people changing. They just shirk off, bitter about what has happened (even when it was them in the wrong)
Speaking generally, I can't see how cancel culture results in personal growth
personally I’ve seen enough from her to know that she hasn’t got a single genuine bone in her body and she would never actually apologise or feel any remorse for anything she’s ever done. She doesn’t care. She’s in this game to make money and she doesn’t give a tit how she does it, what she has to do to get it. She has no morals.
ive personally never contacted any brands she’s worked with but I fully support those who wish to.

Reactions: 32
I used to think that too 'if only you'd address it Mrs M' but no. I've never contacted brands either and agree if she was in any way sorry she'd have apologised by now. She's not sorry, sees no fault, so hasn't. Let's face it, they'd be there a long time apologising.

The fact that her, the weasel husband and Co keep on popping in here in an attempt to stir or get the thread going again shows JUST how sad and desperate they are and how far from sincerity they've ever been. They're not the brightest but the egos are massive. The thrive on the attention, like vermin in a waste bin.

The longer I watch the more serious things they'll be apologising for and having regret in the future. Their relationships with their daughters being the prime one. Friendships and family relationships fractured and professional and personal reputations ruined along the way.

Reactions: 16
Narcissists don't ever think they have done any wrong, and would never apologise, cos it was not them guv 😀😀😀

Reactions: 18
imagine if all you had to do all day was 'tidy' aka move a few piles of clothes and MAYBE squeeze in a food shop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’re assuming it’s only Tattlers who contact companies. Her actions upset a lot of people.
I think she is sorry for her many, many actions - sorry she got caught. To offer a genuine apology, she would have to acknowledge that she did something wrong and I can’t see that ever happening, in any situation on any level. There’s a reason why she has so many threads!

I haven’t contacted any companies but if I’d been around and seen the worst of the events unfold I think I probably would. But as @Ohflogoff says, she thinks we’re the only ones who would report and her band of enablers think that too but I wouldn’t bank on it.

@memberofthepublic do you think she’s sufficiently atoned for all she’s done?

Reactions: 8
She isn’t capable of being the slightest bit sorry sadly. Been years of her not giving a tit and going as far as to openly mock and taunt people who politely say something she has done has upset them. Take the octopus picture for example....many animal lovers did take offence to that and her response was bleeping twats it’s an octopus while laughing and belittling them. That’s her level of care or maturity. She is quite vile and will never change sadly. If she was to apologise for every little thing it would go a long way but she would be there all day apologising and then the next day be back to her bratty, childish tantrums!🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know who actually does her hair? Because my usual hairdresser is on maternity leave, I got it last done in Dubai when I was away with work and am in serious need of a new stylist and do not wish to go to the same person as Beggy because quite frankly, they're obviously tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know who actually does her hair? Because my usual hairdresser is on maternity leave, I got it last done in Dubai when I was away with work and am in serious need of a new stylist and do not wish to go to the same person as Beggy because quite frankly, they're obviously tit!
The Middlest favouritist child, she practised on her mother as they're so greedy they wouldn't buy her a girls world.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh....do tell....

I used to think that too 'if only you'd address it Mrs M' but no. I've never contacted brands either and agree if she was in any way sorry she'd have apologised by now. She's not sorry, sees no fault, so hasn't. Let's face it, they'd be there a long time apologising.

The fact that her, the weasel husband and Co keep on popping in here in an attempt to stir or get the thread going again shows JUST how sad and desperate they are and how far from sincerity they've ever been. They're not the brightest but the egos are massive. The thrive on the attention, like vermin in a waste bin.

The longer I watch the more serious things they'll be apologising for and having regret in the future. Their relationships with their daughters being the prime one. Friendships and family relationships fractured and professional and personal reputations ruined along the way.
Very true

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.