Mrs Meldrum #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Rebecca, here’s a novel idea for you…there’s this really cool search engine called Google where you can ask for suggestions then you can type the results in to another website called Trip Advisor and you can find out what others think of these places. You should try it, you might learn something!!!
but tbh I doubt it 😏🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it known fact that all peloton users have to post to social media with look at bleeping me poses…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
184 calories😂hardly worth the effort, you can burn more on a dog walk or going for a run and it’s free, and you get fresh air!

Reactions: 21
Do elaborate for your followers Rebecca. They need to know whether to feel wholly inadequate or not. Are the Ski lessons the LiveLife Aberdeenshire free sessions for school children during the holidays, just along the road from Banchory. Or something quite exclusive for #gifted sallopette clad dahlings? The stories snippet does leave it open to presumption of wealth. Beggy wouldn't do that intentionally, nay nay! Beggy would give a heads up to local mums about this free resource during the school holidays if she had booked it, Beggy is a girls girl!
This is a prime example of how you should not let someone's "perfect life show" get you down, nothing is ever quite how it seems

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Do elaborate for your followers Rebecca. They need to know whether to feel wholly inadequate or not. Are the Ski lessons the LiveLife Aberdeenshire free sessions for school children during the holidays, just along the road from Banchory. Or something quite exclusive for #gifted sallopette clad dahlings? The stories snippet does leave it open to presumption of wealth. Beggy wouldn't do that intentionally, nay nay! Beggy would give a heads up to local mums about this free resource during the school holidays if she had booked it, Beggy is a girls girl!
This is a prime example of how you should not let someone's "perfect life show" get you down, nothing is ever quite how it seems
Yes!! Like the “tennis lesson” which is basically a bunch of three year olds chasing balls.
SO MUCH IN SCOTLAND IS FREE THIS SUMMER FOR KIDS because Scot gov has given councils the funds to do it after the tit time kids have had among other things. Wouldn’t want to admit that though would the Banchory tory
Pretentious twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s the epitome isn’t she of double standards. Doesn’t earn / pay tax anymore , ever intends to , can afford to be a “kept woman” yet is first in the que for a freebie even when it’s publically funded , manages to twist it for her own “image”.

I’m on My soap box here but I have not taken advantage of any of the free things that have limited slots available because I think there are kids who wouldn’t get to
Go otherwise so I want them to get a treat , when I can afford to pay. Can you imagine her taking that stance ? I’m not being sanctimonious here I just know some
Parents can’t afford to take all their kids swimmingC, or climbing or snow boarding , it could be there only chance .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This last week was Ski / Snowboard camps at Garthdee through Aberdeen Snowsports Club which ran all week. I think Alford liveLife Aberdeenshire session were just three days. However thanks to Sport Scotland, Club Sport Aberdeen and Club Sport Aberdeenshire both fully funded and partially funded places were available at Garthdee so at best for Beggy ...free, at worst... minimal payment ( very minimal )
It's a super-subsidised fun week with some great coaches - most of whom I know so I hope the girls enjoyed themselves.
(Better start saving though, GBSnowsport charge their International skiers & boarders coaching & programme fees of up to £33,500 per year and even junior part time Scottish Squad members are around £12K per annum. How many Spa breaks would she have to give up to fund that !)

Reactions: 12
She’s the epitome isn’t she of double standards. Doesn’t earn / pay tax anymore , ever intends to , can afford to be a “kept woman” yet is first in the que for a freebie even when it’s publically funded , manages to twist it for her own “image”.

I’m on My soap box here but I have not taken advantage of any of the free things that have limited slots available because I think there are kids who wouldn’t get to
Go otherwise so I want them to get a treat , when I can afford to pay. Can you imagine her taking that stance ? I’m not being sanctimonious here I just know some
Parents can’t afford to take all their kids swimmingC, or climbing or snow boarding , it could be there only chance .
I’m the same as you. In the city, Sport Aberdeen we’re running a number of short ‘classes’ for ASN kids and you could book as many as you wanted…I was mindful of the fact this was a much needed service and didn’t want to take more than a fair share but I can imagine her online booking all the tickets as soon they became available and to hell with everyone else!

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s a bellend. Hope she goes to the wedding tomorrow and gets totally pissed shouting at Lee’s mum to paint the blue room as she needs it Elephants Breathe, cussing the bride, saying my foot bed is narrower than yours at the first dance, shouting at the BIL show us yurrr dick as he’s wearing a kilt ….sucking the helium out of the wedding balloons to flog the Dishmatic in a funny voice ….I can dream😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Writes a list of things she’s grateful for. One of them is her big girls. Absolutely no mention of poppy. She really is a terrible mother. My youngest isn’t too much younger than poppy and from watching her videos when she used to show the kids they seem to have a similar personality. Slightly wild but in the best way. And she makes me laugh so much everyday that I could write a reasons I’m grateful list based on her alone each day. Honestly how hard is it to just write I’m grateful for my children. She’s actually made me so annoyed with that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What she really means is
She's grateful for her older 2 children because they are growing up and can do most things for them self and keep themselves happy and clubs available during the holidays to pawn them off to.. with poppy still needs parenting and beggy can't get away with doing sweet f all

Reactions: 33
Came on to say the same RE her ‘gratitudes’. Disgusting, poor poor Poppy 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Writes a list of things she’s grateful for. One of them is her big girls. Absolutely no mention of poppy. She really is a terrible mother. My youngest isn’t too much younger than poppy and from watching her videos when she used to show the kids they seem to have a similar personality. Slightly wild but in the best way. And she makes me laugh so much everyday that I could write a reasons I’m grateful list based on her alone each day. Honestly how hard is it to just write I’m grateful for my children. She’s actually made me so annoyed with that
That made me absolutely raging!! Putting the bloody peloton and not her third child!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Will it be the gold sandals or the gold sandals or maybe the little gold sandals for the wedding tomorrow? 🤣

I’ll just be gutted well not all be treated to images like this of James Bond himself tomorrow at the wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣
His trousers are way too long lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know about you but I’ve been sitting here on tenterhooks waiting for the q&a from the other day. How will I know how much she enjoys riding Tony? Where to buy buttery leggings? How she copes with Lee away? Whether she has any holidays booked? How to sand layers of my skin off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here's what I think is going to happen, Rebecca won't be going to the wedding tomorrow as Lee is away and she can't find anyone to look after the inconveniences and the Prince despite her parents living NEXT DOOR. She will either stay off social media altogether or prick about on her garden swing with an iced coffee like it's the most amazing day ever and not even mention that she's keeping her girls from a family wedding, although they probably don't even know about it.

Reactions: 22
That's the worst attempt at yoga I've seen. Wish she would put a disclaimer that she is not flexible, doesn't ever actually DO yoga and it's not meant to look like that. She looks as stiff as a board, lucky Pat...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.