Mrs Meldrum #106 Peachy, Cheeky, who the F is Fifi?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she some weird anti mask covid denier?
Explains why so many failed relationships and sons by differently dads.
I thought she was a nurse. Also she loved on Spain ir is that just a holiday home.
I remember reb showing us mil for sale listing.
She’s an auxiliary in local hospital also refuses to get vaccine. Sure her line manager is despairing but trying to sack these twats is almost impossible thanks to hr policies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it just. It’s like, we all know how this plays out. We know how it’s going to go down. Its beyond belief that she’s putting herself through this AGAIN. If anyone was wondering if she was off her head for real I think this proves it without a doubt.
Even worse, her husband and family don't advise her otherwise. 🥴

Reactions: 4
Is she some weird anti mask covid denier?
Explains why so many failed relationships and sons by differently dads.
I thought she was a nurse. Also she loved on Spain ir is that just a holiday home.
I remember reb showing us mil for sale listing.
She’s not a nurse.

Even worse, her husband and family don't advise her otherwise. 🥴
It’s tragic really that no one cares about her enough to sit her down and stop this. They all happily sit back and let her make an idiot out of herself time & time & time again. You know when she next comes online crying and snottering down the camera about “the trolls” and how her mental health is so bad etc etc etc the people to blame are her limp waste of skin husband and her attention bleep mother and her one or two “friends” - if any of these morons actually genuinely cared about her reputation or her welfare or her mental health they wouldn’t let her keep repeating this pattern of behaviour. How many more times is she going to have adverts pulled? How many more public PR disasters is she going to be involved with? How much more of this can she put everyone through before she snaps out of it and realises what a colossal arsewipe she is? She said it herself that Safiyah independently goes into you tube now.... so what else is wee Safiyah doing online? Googling her own name or her mums name out of curiosity?? Does Rebecca & lee really want that - Safiyah seeing these threads??????

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So she has left you tube to claim furlough and now furlough is not an option she has re started you tube. Clearly never left as other videos are now showing! So she thinks she can just bound right back?! My Wild subscription has been cancelled tonight!

Reactions: 19
That's the thing @BettyCrocker, when more disaster hits them, the girls are getting old enough to have an understanding and let's face it, kids can torment one another, especially at school.

Reactions: 15
Just wadding in here... I was 100% a subscriber before and when she came back yesterday I had to really search for her and wasn’t subscribed anymore. (Had to search cause even though it was for YouTube I still won’t swipe up for ANY influencer 😂)

Reactions: 8
Life is fluid guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣

aka I need money and I’m an erratic idiot so change my mind every five seconds and justify it with all these cunty sayings. She’s not all there!

Reactions: 21
Evening bastards. I’ve looked into the employee situation and Mrs Meldrum Limited. The lastest annual return on companies house for the financial year 2019/2020 (which ended on 5 April 2020) states that the company has 1 employee (I’m assuming that’s Beggy). From memory, to claim furlough from the start of the scheme, the person had to be employed on a certain date in February (?) 2020, so that employee will qualify if they were employed on that date. They therefore can’t claim furlough for both her and Lee for all of 2020, as the company only had 1 employee. Lee may well have been added as an employee for the current financial year, so we will see what the next annual return says when they file it!
This is public information on companies house.
Apologies for the delayed comment, I’ve only just caught up!
I totally agree with the rest of you bastards that the timing of the return to YouTube is extremely suspicious. I just didn’t want this to be the subject of the next trolls video: “they say there are two employees....and there aren’t 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just looked at her social blade account as I thought it a little odd that she doesn’t show her subscriber count now although I do know some channels do this. However it clearly shows she has just removed videos from her channel reducing the amount of views not subscribers. Subscribers are still at 120K so is she just lying? Have I misunderstood? It’s been updated with her new photo.View attachment 477236
Bloody hell she is liar 🤥

Reactions: 4
Searching for Begsy's channel on YouTube and I genuinely have no idea what I have just wasted 10 mins watching... Sharing the screenshot for any Tattle Bastards up doing night feeds or the like though 🤯 they start talking about her around 8.45 mins in.
What on earth did I just watch, that was painful, struggled with their accents but we can’t help where we’re born, but they just talk over each other, and leaning in to the mic to talk 😂 my goodness they’re dull as dishwater,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally just watching the YouTube video now - wow she is so FAT!!!!! You can tell the gyms are closed 😬😂but seriously, she’s huge!!!
Just stop it. She is not huge. She’s put on weight but it is ridiculous to say she’s huge. It’s also really dangerous when there will be plenty people on here - myself included - who are bigger than her. Call her out for her genuine flaws, of which there are plenty, but quit with that shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
Literally just watching the YouTube video now - wow she is so FAT!!!!! You can tell the gyms are closed 😬😂but seriously, she’s huge!!!
Get a grip. She’s neither “fat” nor “huge”’for goodness sake. She’s gained some weight over the last year or so yes but she’s no where near being over weight or fat.

Reactions: 67
Comments like ‘she’s really fat/huge’, etc (even if she is - she isn’t) are really offensive and damaging, and one of the reasons people like Mrs Meldrum scream ‘troll’. By all means, complain about her lies, her racist behaviour, her woeful parenting, her shadiness with ads/swipe up links... that’s all true. But her weight (regardless of whether she’s ‘fat’ or ‘thin’) shouldn’t be an issue.

Reactions: 60
Aren’t you a delight 🙄
She is a lot of things but she’s not fat, let alone huge...but I reckon you know that, you’re just posting shite for notifications and comments. So no different to Mrs Meldrum then!

Reactions: 35
Argh! I was just about to order some of that Wild deodorant 😡 I’ll look elsewhere now!

Reactions: 11
That bleeping double finger pointy tap thing is back.... Arghhhh 😠 gives me the rage.

You lied. You never said you were looking for a natural deodorant that works, you were using any old tat you wanted to flog.

You lied again. You didn't find it... It landed on your doormat. (the one in the vestibule not your husband Lee)

You lie again. You haven't been using it for months, you've just made that up. You've been paid to lie.

duck me. You have not learnt have you?
This is why I do not buy anything that these instahuns are peddling as its not genuine and shame on these companies for being so desperate to go down this route to get a few sales.

Reactions: 11
Getting ready for the tit show she videos of her dull life.
I don’t mind instergramers if they’re transparent, I mean I’ll never swipe, because most are only advertising because they got it for free, I don’t mind them getting things for free if they genuinely used to use/shop what they’re advertising. But when you flick through the internet and affiliate link every item but can’t comment on it because you haven’t purchased then it’s a joke.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.