Mrs Meldrum #106 Peachy, Cheeky, who the F is Fifi?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take back what I said about pegging, clearly Lee got to use the big strap on last night 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Really weird there's been none. I'm thinking the strop is connected. Has Madam had her tan filled knuckles rapped?

Reactions: 8
Just a question but is it doxing of you are sharing a message that someone has sent you that isn’t kind?
If someone sent me a nasty message privately I would put there account all over the internet

Just a question but is it doxing of you are sharing a message that someone has sent you that isn’t kind?
If someone sent me a nasty message privately I would put there account all over the internet
Yes it is. If you reveal identifying information about someone online like their name, for the purposes of malicious intent that’s doxxing

Reactions: 10
Yes it is. If you reveal identifying information about someone online like their name, for the purposes of malicious intent that’s doxxing
Thank you I was not aware of that. I guess it would be down to what counts as malicious intent. So for example if some one had sent me something awful and I wanted to call them out and stop it happening to others would that be classed as malicious ?
I am not sticking up for her at all this is a genuine thought process

Thank you I was not aware of that. I guess it would be down to what counts as malicious intent. So for example if some one had sent me something awful and I wanted to call them out and stop it happening to others would that be classed as malicious ?
I am not sticking up for her at all this is a genuine thought process
Yeah I guess it would be, because you’d be sharing it with the aim of some kind of retribution? Sharing their identity would be potentially causing something negative to happen to them or whatever. I think.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she has had one too many complaints filed for swipe ups and the facility has been removed 🤔

Watch this space as she aff links the world later 🤣

Reactions: 12
On the doxxing, I can see where (for normal people) it would be thought as harmless to show someone up, as if to say 'check what Mildred from accounts said about me' . However someone with over 110k followers, some having been known in the past to worship her AND the fact that she very much did do this to a member on here before including their real name etc she must tread very carefully as she was incredibly lucky that charges were not brought against her on that occasion. She's a fool though and thinks she knows it all. Ultimately she's a business with a social media presence and with that comes responsibility.

Reactions: 15
Just waiting for a question re trolling that she's asked herself. Because, you know, she's TOTALLY not bothered by it anymore.

Ah. Must be wendy that asks all of these then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Could you show us the kitchen again please?
what are your favourite gym leggings? Where are they from?
how are you feeling about the trolls?
what will you be doing on YouTube?
Oh! The favourite- where are you going on holiday?

Wendo fires blanks at Becky with the ‘good’ hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.