Mrs Meldrum #106 Peachy, Cheeky, who the F is Fifi?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, the hair is bad. What was she thinking? If Lee was wanting Barbie back, she's a long way off.

Still laughing at tigerbread head! 🍞🐯🥖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
most people don’t have time to style their hair in the morning you absolute pleb. Most of us get up, Chuck it up in a bun or whatever and get on with it!!!!
Lockdown was the prefect opportunity for her to give her hair a break - no extensions, no dye, no heated appliances. If her hair doesn’t look good dried naturally she could just put it up in a ponytail, bun, or plait. I seem to remember years ago she used to often do fancy plaits etc. If she’d given her hair a break it would be in MUCH better condition now, rather than looking like crispy tiger bread.

Reactions: 17
She’s talking out of her arse saying extensions are much easier to style than natural hair. Coming from someone who has had them, they definitely aren’t. She just has no idea how to make the bails of hay on her head look decent because it needs chopping off. Into a short bob by the looks of it because she has fried it even more. Also good luck to her putting the extensions back in because they won’t colour match now she’s bleached/coloured her own hair the divvy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Tigerbread head never makes her bed, her flogging career is deader than dead
Bonus points if you can get the anal beads in there too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her t-shirt today, feeling peachy 😂 ya belter Beggy, aren't you hilarious 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Tigerbread head never makes her bed, her flogging career is deader than dead
Bonus points if you can get the anal beads in there too 😂
Those anal beads are probably still up Lee’s hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get yersel some rat tail extensions folks, it saves ya putting a brush through your hair in the morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She has never shown the utility room after their kitchen "reno" has she? Weird she had no issues showing it when they moved in and loved moaning about it to not a peep about it.

Reactions: 10
She has never shown the utility room after their kitchen "reno" has she? Weird she had no issues showing it when they moved in and loved moaning about it to not a peep about it.
Yes and I'm glad, her ignorance and lack of respect when she would have seen comments on here was disgusting. Obviously most followers would have been none the wiser but I think it was hugely insensitive. I can't even remember but they did 'do' the utility room didn't they? The reason I ask is it still amazes me how bad the 'craft cupboard' side is in the kitchen. Really looks like cost cutting. I'd have spent money there instead of elsewhere like the utility. It's just a wasted corridor space now. Huge opportunity for creating fantastic larder or coffee/breakfast station but the area looks tit.

Reactions: 10
She’s talking out of her arse saying extensions are much easier to style than natural hair. Coming from someone who has had them, they definitely aren’t. She just has no idea how to make the bails of hay on her head look decent because it needs chopping off. Into a short bob by the looks of it because she has fried it even more. Also good luck to her putting the extensions back in because they won’t colour match now she’s bleached/coloured her own hair the divvy
She would be a hairdressers nightmare client lol feel sorry for her hairdresser it will just make her work really hard to sort out

Reactions: 5
She would be a hairdressers nightmare client lol feel sorry for her hairdresser it will just make her work really hard to sort out
I agree, I don't understand her impatience and spending 50 quid on top of what she'd already spent when she darkened it days before. 🙄 She never seems to stick to anything, be happy with anything but then pretends it's all turned out how she planned. 😂
You're right, she'd be a nightmare customer at the hairdresser and pretty much most places, remember the snotty witch she was at the library because she forgot her card?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.