Mrs Meldrum #105 choccy migraine, girls are a pain, chins up you’re back in the Ad game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who’s been following this woman and her car crash of a life for any length of time will know fine that she has sent that “troll message” to herself. She’s a calculated witch. She reads these threads all day every day, sees the comments about her appearance, knows the perfect time to drop a troll post and the ever original “be kind” crap when it will generate the maximum in engagement. Nothing she does is at random or off the cuff - she’s probably sat and planned this out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It;s a strange one because when i go into the DMs i have on Insta, at the top of the message there is the profile photo, follower information, mutual followers / followings etc, and THEN the 'View Profile' box. She's either gone out her way to slide up to hide that info before screenshot taking.......or has a different insta from me! Also can't find that page on insta. I think she's done this herself personally.

Reactions: 10
It;s a strange one because when i go into the DMs i have on Insta, at the top of the message there is the profile photo, follower information, mutual followers / followings etc, and THEN the 'View Profile' box. She's either gone out her way to slide up to hide that info before screenshot taking.......or has a different insta from me! Also can't find that page on insta. I think she's done this herself personally.
I think it’s like that because the account thats messaged her probably hasn’t got that info - no profile photo/no info/no mutual followers etc so all it shows is their name and then the “view profile” button below that in the normal place??
She’s blatantly set up a fake Instagram account and sent that message to herself. She’s an absolute weirdo.

also I’ve only just watched her stories from yesterday morning when she’s wandering around in the same square foot of “woods” she always seems to be in and wow - what HAS happened to her face?!! The lips/mouth in particular are looking very puppet like and she seems to be struggling to move her mouth normally as she’s talking. Really noticeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s like that because the account thats messaged her probably hasn’t got that info - no profile photo/no info/no mutual followers etc so all it shows is their name and then the “view profile” button below that in the normal place??
She’s blatantly set up a fake Instagram account and sent that message to herself. She’s an absolute weirdo.

also I’ve only just watched her stories from yesterday morning when she’s wandering around in the same square foot of “woods” she always seems to be in and wow - what HAS happened to her face?!! The lips/mouth in particular are looking very puppet like and she seems to be struggling to move her mouth normally as she’s talking. Really noticeable.

Yeah that could be right tbf. I cant compare it because all the folk in my DMs are actual REAL friends and REAL life people, unlike this very scenario :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I agree, it is very noticeable. i think it's the larger than normal cheeks she has going on at the moment, really defines her mouth.

Reactions: 5
Personally I don’t care what she looks like. I’ve made a comment about her being puffy before (my debut comment I think) but I genuinely couldn’t give a tit about her looks. We age; it happens. Some more gracefully than others to be fair. Tbh I look in the mirror and almost cry because I still can’t believe I’m not 20 anymore and I’m well into my 30s.
Also, controversially, don’t think her hairs that bad, but I’ve said before that my standards on hair are low. I cut and colour my own. Zero fucks.
I do, however, think she is ugly on the inside. She’s selfish, narcissistic, manipulative and a horrendous parent to those children. My kids drive me nuts but I wouldn’t publicly voice this or shame them the way she has. So many people have picked up on her preference for one child are her intolerance for the other. That’s my problem.
I think someone sending messages like that is a step too far. I would never and have never sent messages like that to anyone on any social media platform. But as said above, due to her personality, it really isn’t wild to think she did it herself.
Oh and she should duck off with the swipe up affs. Dodgy and desperate to try and make money advertising tit you don’t have. It’s cringe and it makes you look like a scab.

Reactions: 22
Personally I don’t care what she looks like. I’ve made a comment about her being puffy before (my debut comment I think) but I genuinely couldn’t give a tit about her looks. We age; it happens. Some more gracefully than others to be fair. Tbh I look in the mirror and almost cry because I still can’t believe I’m not 20 anymore and I’m well into my 30s.
Also, controversially, don’t think her hairs that bad, but I’ve said before that my standards on hair are low. I cut and colour my own. Zero fucks.
I do, however, think she is ugly on the inside. She’s selfish, narcissistic, manipulative and a horrendous parent to those children. My kids drive me nuts but I wouldn’t publicly voice this or shame them the way she has. So many people have picked up on her preference for one child are her intolerance for the other. That’s my problem.
I think someone sending messages like that is a step too far. I would never and have never sent messages like that to anyone on any social media platform. But as said above, due to her personality, it really isn’t wild to think she did it herself.
Oh and she should duck off with the swipe up affs. Dodgy and desperate to try and make money advertising tit you don’t have. It’s cringe and it makes you look like a scab.
I agree.
I’m the same. I’ve never messaged her in any capacity, ive never contacted her at all and never would. I think that’s the point though; she loves attention and she’s obsessed with tattle so she’s created a fake Instagram profile - which her & lee have form for doing - to send herself a troll message containing stuff that is being discussed on this forum so that she can yet again try to portray herself as a victim...
she’s so transparent, it’s boring!!!!!

New thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.