Mrs Meldrum #105 choccy migraine, girls are a pain, chins up you’re back in the Ad game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten it to fit ....

Mrs Meldrum #105 chocolate migraine, girls are a pain, chins up Beggy you’re back in the Ad game.

Congrats @MrsDimSum 66 likes 👍

As your were bastards...
@BettyCrocker could you give us a cracking Lee inspired recap?? I’m sure we all need a damn good laugh this Monday morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
S has done a 5k today..oh wait, she got left at home with her maths & English. After their night together, prince saw beggy, oops sorry I mean mummy, is not so teeny tiny any more and is training her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s done a ‘cheeky’ 5k. Where’s her eldest? Probably been dumped on grandparents. What happened to spending quality one on one time with Safiyah? Surely she should be at home ‘homeschooling’ her, but no,now the 2 littlest inconvenience’s are back in school it will all be me me me time.

Reactions: 17
So she’s done a ‘cheeky’ 5k. Where’s her eldest? Probably been dumped on grandparents. What happened to spending quality one on one time with Safiyah? Surely she should be at home ‘homeschooling’ her, but no,now the 2 littlest inconvenience’s are back in school it will all be me me me time.
I am sure social services have a protocol entry for 'cheeky' leaving your children alone. 'Cheeky' 5k, 'cheeky' ride in a lift referencing the KKK, 'cheeky' yoga session and 'cheeky' lockdown in bedrooms for 'me time'! She lives the life our Beggy, she really does. 🤣

Reactions: 18
Had to shorten it to fit ....

Mrs Meldrum #105 chocolate migraine, girls are a pain, chins up Beggy you’re back in the Ad game.

Congrats @MrsDimSum 66 likes 👍

As your were bastards...
@BettyCrocker could you give us a cracking Lee inspired recap?? I’m sure we all need a damn good laugh this Monday morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wow! Thanks you fabulous bunch of bastards! I can’t believe I managed so many votes when there’s only 15 overweight jealous bastards in here, a bit like the time I thought there was 5,783,154 calories in a packet of prawn crackers.

I’m just back from hanging out with my new racist chums at Tesco lamenting about how unlucky I was.

Now home to guzzle a vat full of velvetised hot chocolate, these chins aren’t going to grown themselves!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Kids dropped at 9am and she went out according to her tracker at 910 bloody unbelievable

Now tagging Cadbury again
Poor safiayah must be left to get on with her schooling herself
She’s so bloody selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she has now confirmed she has made an 'arrangement' with another mum for more or less unofficial childcare to allow her to have some me time. Well this seems entirely within the rules🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Silver lining is at least S is getting to spend some time with a friend and isn't stuck with her miserable loveless mother all day whilst her sisters are in school settings.

Reactions: 28
So she has now confirmed she has made an 'arrangement' with another mum for more or less unofficial childcare to allow her to have some me time. Well this seems entirely within the rules🙄
What on Earth is she playing at? She’s such an ignorant bleep. Sorry but I honestly cannot stand this woman.

she’s so bleeping desperate constantly tagging Cadbury on a daily basis- gagging for some free Easter eggs are we you selfish stingy cow?

good job you aren’t sensitive about how much weight you’ve put on....

Reactions: 32
Her 'story' is utter bullshit! Who is having S who is NOT in a bubble with the sneaky, conniving witch?

Reactions: 10
What on Earth is she playing at? She’s such an ignorant bleep. Sorry but I honestly cannot stand this woman.

she’s so bleeping desperate constantly tagging Cadbury on a daily basis- gagging for some free Easter eggs are we you selfish stingy cow?

good job you aren’t sensitive about how much weight you’ve put on....
So much for enjoying her 1 to 1 time with S eh! Who is she trying to kid? She'll be buzzing today - a full day to herself knocking back the hot chocolates, scrolling tattle and caressing her one true love- Bertie boy aka The Beast.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The stupid twit was on tattle just after 9am....

bleeping PARENT YOUR CHILD YOU USELESS SELFISH BASTARD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Silver lining is at least S is getting to spend some time with a friend and isn't stuck with her miserable loveless mother all day whilst her sisters are in school settings.
She bubbles with her parents every day, that’s why she has so much me time, nothing wrong with this WHEN Lee’s away🤫🤫🤫 just be honest🤫 but she shouldn’t be bubbling up with anyone else😷😷😷this puts everyone at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She only said a few days ago how she was looking forward to some one on one time with S !!!
I’m not certain what the guidelines are in Scotland but that kind of childcare arrangement would not be legal in the UK - my husband is a police officer and spends a vast amount of time enforcing Covid rules at the moment !!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.