Mrs Meldrum #105 choccy migraine, girls are a pain, chins up you’re back in the Ad game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it that Karen and David isolated for the 10 days after Tegan and the Canadian Brad Pitt went home so they could make a new bubble with Beggy 😏 That’s the guidance I was given when I switched bubble.

Reactions: 9
I take it that Karen and David isolated for the 10 days after Tegan and the Canadian Brad Pitt went home so they could make a new bubble with Beggy 😏 That’s the guidance I was given when I switched bubble.
Hahaha Canadian Brad Pitt!!!! More like Canadian Arm Pit.

1068EFE2-0894-481C-966D-23CC9C168F58.jpeg

First off put some clothes on you attention seeking twit.

then go online and buy yourself a proper grown up adults sports bra in your actual bra size.What you’ve got on there very obviously doesn’t fit you in anyway and looks ridiculous.

time to size up on the thrush leggings too mate. Those are also far too tight on you now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m certain that she is prepping the sheep for some kind of weight loss aid / something ‘health’ related. There’s usually some kind of underhand hidden motive when she shares something.
I actually think she could lose about 4 pound if she cut out the matted dreadlocks to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m certain that she is prepping the sheep for some kind of weight loss aid / something ‘health’ related. There’s usually some kind of underhand hidden motive when she shares something.
I actually think she could lose about 4 pound if she cut out the matted dreadlocks to be honest.
Completely agree. She only posts this tit when there’s something in it for her. I’m fully expecting either an advert for some healthy eating subscription box of food, MLM weight loss crap like Keytones/Herbalife or some sort of “colab” with serial cheat Rami and/or the Unit gym....
This skinflint doesn’t fart unless she can try to make money off it.

Reactions: 22
Essential child care is it? In an exclusive child care bubble? FFS, that’s not the rules. I would love a Monday to myself but I’m not because I’m home schooling my child and it’s NOT ALLOWED.

Reactions: 27
So even thought her walk has finished she still doesn’t have safiya. She’s just said she going to have a cup of tea and sit down child free??? What the actual duck!! Surely this is not allowed, she’s meant to be homeschooling

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Essential child care is it? In an exclusive child care bubble? FFS, that’s not the rules. I would love a Monday to myself but I’m not because I’m home schooling my child and it’s NOT ALLOWED.
Screen shot her stories from today and report the smug witch. I have.

So even thought her walk has finished she still doesn’t have safiya. She’s just said she going to have a cup of tea and sit down child free??? What the actual duck!! Surely this is not allowed, she’s meant to be homeschooling
It’s not allowed at all. Report her.

Reactions: 14
I also have an essential child care arrangement with family who live in the same area , but it’s once a week as we both WORK from home and they are exclusively only seeing us. Rest of the time it’s been suck it up and try not to kill each other .

Reactions: 8
🤢 She just looks so yucky. Like she would be sticking with sweat if you touched her and like she would smell of cooking and wet dog 🤢 I just want to scrub her with a Brillo pad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, perfectly OK and normal to put on weight over a lockdown. Not OK to have spend months previously photoshopping your pictures to make you look like you have a thigh gap.

Agree, definitely thing we are going to have some weight loss, fitness tit as content for the next few months.

Reactions: 25
Oh dear god, this woman. First day having 1 child to keep safe at home and support her with her education and she fucks off on a walk alone and dumps her on a friend. This is not allowed Beggy. You do not require childcare, you do not work. You are up there with one of the worst Mothers on Instagram. So this little arrangement, does this mean you are having Safiyah and her friend next Monday in your house? While your friend does a cheeky 5k? Why can’t these pathetic woman who have duck all else to do just stop moaning and be a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She has actually posted for everyone to see that she has made an arrangement with another mum.

How does that fit with not having other people’s children in your (or their house) Rebecca? Oh w it doesn’t!

Selfish to the bloody core! Thing is. She doesn’t know who all follows this page, where they work or what they might report.

Silly.

Breaking rules on day one of the schools going back. Two fingers up to your kids teachers and the government isn’t it Rebecca. I would be raging if I worked at her school.

The reminder that life is NOT back to normal when schools go back is clearly lost on her

I’m now waiting for the “I need time to myself”, “woe is me” posts. Only in the “5 min “ snaps she shares we see it’s all about her.

Wonder if Tesco will see this as just another little mistake. How many does she get? Not a wholesome influencer for their brand. Clearly they support racism and selfish lockdown morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If my mum had just had a heart attack I certainly wouldn’t expect her to take my 2 youngest no way! Just shows she doesn’t give a duck about anyone but herself and that mutt. Becky Lamb 😂😂 Shes had more fingers than Cadbury’s that girl. She’s more about getting her moose knuckle out for the lads than the “budy positiviteh” shite she promotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s so so okay with weight gain. Like so so okay. So so okay that she needs to filter it. So so okay that she then needs to post with her legs 6ft apart to show a thigh gap.

as for palming off the kid, well yes, breaking the rules, but let’s remember that rules don’t apply to them

Reactions: 15
If my mum had just had a heart attack I certainly wouldn’t expect her to take my 2 youngest no way! Just shows she doesn’t give a duck about anyone but herself and that mutt. Becky Lamb 😂😂 Shes had more fingers than Cadbury’s that girl. She’s more about getting her moose knuckle out for the lads than the “budy positiviteh” shite she promotes.
Moose Knuckle!! Every day is an education on Tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.