Mrs Meldrum #104 I’m surprised someone with a vestibule has peas on their roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog is so badly behaved and she just sits there smirking like a clown! Also.. buy a bra woman your chebs shouldn't reach your knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That dog is a stinking, badly behaved mutt. Completely her fault of course. He's a snappy little tit and untrained. I'm gobsmacked at her filming it and thinking that was funny it jumping on furniture! 😱Truly goes to show what a tit heap they must stay in and how she appreciates or values nothing. Mind you, one look at the dirty fireplace shows you that. I think the Dingles live in tidier, cleaner homes.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry, I know that people love dogs but I actually can't bleeping stand Bertie or the way she talks to him. He's gross and has a horrible old man human face 😭 She reminds me sooo much of this unhinged woman who I used to work with - she had a dog (who was actually uglier than Bertay if you can imagine such a monster) who she referred to as her little prince. He had to have his own chair at work and she claimed only liked human food. She'd walk to Selfridges most days to get him his smoked chicken...anyway once me and my friend went to a pub and she was in there absolutely HAMMERED with her husband and they were both letting the dog eat the bar snacks out of their mouths..probably why bertay is so triggering for me lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Seems like the solitary walks in the “private woods” are due to come to an end:eek:
Notice in the press of the development.....it’s not going away!
Wonder how Beggy and Kazza will survive, living next to social housing:unsure:🤣
Saw that as well. Is there not going to be a hotel as well ? Think of all the noise. Hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bertie should have been trained properly! I remember an old neighbour of mine having dogs and they had no proper discipline during their first puppy year. The dogs were an absolute NIGHTMARE.
They ruled the house and I felt embarrassed for the owners every time their dogs acted the muck in public. It's neglectful tbh.

Reactions: 11
That dog is a stinking, badly behaved mutt. Completely her fault of course. He's a snappy little tit and untrained. I'm gobsmacked at her filming it and thinking that was funny it jumping on furniture! 😱Truly goes to show what a tit heap they must stay in and how she appreciates or values nothing. Mind you, one look at the dirty fireplace shows you that. I think the Dingles live in tidier, cleaner homes.
My dog would jump on my coffee table once!!!! She’s a huge part of our family but please nooooooooo

Reactions: 10
Did she really just plant her phone in the snow, film herself walking off into the woods with her mutt only to have to turn back and get the phone? What a tosser!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Did she really just plant her phone in the snow, film herself walking off into the woods with her mutt only to have to turn back and get the phone? What a tosser!!
Baffling why would you do that.
would so laugh if a dog came and had a wee on it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
9396E842-D2FB-4329-A269-459A2C5E3F9B.jpeg

I came on to say the same 😂😂😂😂 what a pleb! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Shes in her early 30s!! Say she lives to her 90s.. she has a full 60 years of this boring mundane existence ahead of her. For the last 10 months my work life has changed significantly, I used to be away with work 3/4 of the year (home most weekends so not as hard a slog as it sounds) 14 hour days were the norm. Since March I've been away 3 times, each time having to isolate for 10 days each side, in a hotel with little work to do. My life has slowed down so much I feel like it's stopped in comparison to how fast paced it was. I cannot imagine how utterly mind numbingly boring her life is. She finds no joy in her children who are usually in school or nursery. She has no prospects or anything to look forward to now the free holidays have dried up. And I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but has Lee accounted for funding BOTH of their lifestyles on his pension when he retires?

Reactions: 23
Came back to say exactly this hahaha i cringe for her on the daily. WTF is her life about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes in her early 30s!! Say she lives to her 90s.. she has a full 60 years of this boring mundane existence ahead of her. For the last 10 months my work life has changed significantly, I used to be away with work 3/4 of the year (home most weekends so not as hard a slog as it sounds) 14 hour days were the norm. Since March I've been away 3 times, each time having to isolate for 10 days each side, in a hotel with little work to do. My life has slowed down so much I feel like it's stopped in comparison to how fast paced it was. I cannot imagine how utterly mind numbingly boring her life is. She finds no joy in her children who are usually in school or nursery. She has no prospects or anything to look forward to now the free holidays have dried up. And I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but has Lee accounted for funding BOTH of their lifestyles on his pension when he retires?
Yeah I agree. I am genuinely baffled as to what she thinks she’s playing at here. She has no life. And worse than that - she seems completely happy with it. Just existing. She’s just wasting her life away. She does nothing with her time, she has seemingly no interests, no hobbies, nothing she enjoys doing, she play acts at a few things for show like the gym or walking the dog or whatever but it’s all just shite. She’s got no interest or intention of ever going out and getting a real proper job of any description.
her whole entire life is nothing but an empty, dull, pointless void. If she wasn’t such a colossal hole id feel sorry her. Like, imagine THAT being your life?!!!!!! No thanks!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.