Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ballstowall

Did she really just plant her phone in the snow, film herself walking off into the woods with her mutt only to have to turn back and get the phone? What a tosser!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
"bing bong"
Could Pat...sorry, Lee Meldrum report to reception immediately please. Your wife has been taken seriously ill with a mild headache, general ignorance and overall laziness. The helicopter will be departing in 10 minutes (do mind yourself, we wouldn't want you nearly dying on it). Thank you.
"bing bong"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
It's so odd. Her mum has a heart attack and she hardly mentions it, Grandad contracts and sadly dies from Covid, again hardly mentioned. She has a headache and doesn't shut up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Did the stupid selfish bitch really make Lee take 2 kids with him to the supermarket?? Here in England we are asked to shop alone unless you have no choice or need help etc. She is so bloody lazy. Why can’t the kids stay home why risk it when you don’t have to? She really doesn’t give a shiny shit about anyone but herself and her fucking ugly dog. She is scum of the earth

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Of course she's jumping right up her arse.....
Work hard....?!!! Neither of these brainless cunts have ever worked a day in their pathetic lives. Or is laying on your back getting impregnated by the village idiot what Lamb & Meldrum refer to as hard work now because all these absolute twats have ever done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ballstowall

Very local to her and can confirm our water tastes normal, we share the same GP practice and they are advising to get covid tests for any symptom. She needs to be careful spouting this shit online because if she does in fact have covid then it means Lee will have to isolate on the rig, the girls will have to isolate at home and she will not be allowed to leave her home for 10 days - no walks in the exclusive woods or walks with chums, just her and the 3 children she hates with a dog that disobeys even the simplest of commands.. oh and her HC Velvetiser.

Reactions: 46

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I wrote this ages ago but it seems appropriate to post it again:

"I was born with a camera in my face,
Now it follows me every place,
In my house, the woods and even the car,
But my own bedroon is the worst place by far.

I dread what my friends will think,
They'll know when I'm sick, what I eat, what I drink.
I pray that these cameras soon will be gone
Because selling MY life is so, so wrong."

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Shackmaheid

I read on here and don't bother following my local (in)famous influencer. You know what... the 15 (cough) tattle bastards show more care, compassion, insight and understanding than she ever will. I was in tears earlier at her attitude towards the girls, and as someone who cant have kids (fuck cancer) I just cant understand why you would say that on the internet. Ok to say to your nearest and dearest after a bad day but seriously why tell 100000 followers. Actually I think it's only 1000 and the rest were bought but that's a whole other idea. Anyway the stories you tattlers shared afterwards and the warmth towards one another have reminded me I'm in the right place on the internet and you are all fucking amazing x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

avabella

VIP Member
This is for the OG’ers - but do you remember Lee doing similar with his phone for a vlog except he left the footage of him running back to get the phone in 🤣 it was comedy gold. If anyone could find that clip it would be amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think we need a highlights reel of their most stupid blunders like Pat running back to the phone, we could all do with a laugh on a Friday!
Haha his face and clapping during the gender reveal for Poppy...!!! “ITS A....ITS A.......... OHHHH ITS A B———-OH YAY ITS A GIRL....” when he gets so exited thinking it’s a boy, practically jumps off the sofa only to realise its a girl and the disappointment was all over his face and in the half hearted disappointed clapping!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43