Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dangers of mixing products -
Saw this on Insta earlier
team_tomm_happy_mum
My friend LOVES CLEANING
My friend mixes her products.
I’ve begged her to stop but her reply was always “stop worrying I’m fine”
My friend was cleaning the loo yesterday and suddenly couldn’t breathe or see.
My friend is in HOSPITAL and this morning was told she has damaged her corneas on her eyes, her throat and lungs very seriously!!!
Her tears are burning her and her nostrils are inflamed.
My friend wants you to please PLEASE PLEASE STOP MIXING YOUR products.
The doctor said if you saw your child in a science class without ventilation, a mask and let free to play with harmful toxic chemicals not knowing if they would damage your child would you pull them out of the class immediately??? Yes! And would you take three different brands of paracetamol at the same time?NO!! Doctors in ER say they are seeing a massive surge in this and if I make just one person stop then good . ALWAYS open window when cleaning in small spaces and DONT mix !
Pass it on

Reactions: 8
I would actually find having so many products and baskets of stuff stressful.
So would I, I could't stand having all those bottles and cloths everywhere and those Minky's that look green period pads.
I always think Mrs Minge's sorry Hinch's cloths look dirty, especially that yellow duster she hangs up, I've never seen it being washed.

She's quite clearly stole her idea for todays stories from The Organised Mum who posted something similar hours before Sophie did.

Reactions: 1
Someone please text her!!! I'd say... Think of the environment Sophie, think if the future for your baby. ATB
I kind of want to call to see if she still has that number.
But... OMG lets hope her minions see this and start calling her. ?
Then they'll find out just how much she loves them when their ringing her up all bleeping day. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I kind of want to call to see if she still has that number.
But... OMG lets hope her minions see this and start calling her. ?
They'll find out then just how much she loves them when their ringing her up all bleeping day. ?
I wish we could share it on her Facebook page and Twitter. Happy Calling Hinchers! ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to have stolen the "slow Monday" idea from lobella loves Jo as well..

Reactions: 1
Shes said shes been told to slow downlike thats gonna happen theres more chance of the queen giving up her throne

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she swipe up for all the small businesses that she loves so much? So many swipes ups for eBay and Amazon though!

Reactions: 5
Omg shoot me now that woman all the stuff shes getting gifted, and when she came on with her filter so fake

Reactions: 2
I replied to a post on the Ingham thread regarding them painting the new baby's bedroom grey. I replied that Lazy had been influenced by that mad scientist Mrs Hinch... Guess how she referred to herself in her Insta Story tonight??? ??? Hi Sophie!! ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instagram needs to put in a limit on how many stories you can do in a 24 hr period ? when the lines turn into tiny dots.. That's just too much ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.