Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Hinchsnomes threads have reached one hundred - I heard about her £10 notebook and almost chundered

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she has been invited to sleb events! She just doesn't feel comfy going. But went to DOI and this morning, twice. Ok love!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guyzzz I had a hot chocolate earlier but I still have anxiety and depression.
Does it not work if you make it yourself at home and don't film your anxiety for the gram?
ATB

Reactions: 20
So she has been invited to sleb events! She just doesn't feel comfy going. But went to DOI and this morning twice. Ok love!🙄
Wore a big enough dress on her wedding day and wasn’t so shy infront of the camera then was she 🤣

Also on DOI she didn’t look all coy and shy either or This Morning, total Beggy Mitchell hoping Stace invites her along to something!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't even have anxiety and haven't taken/posted a photo of myself in ages because the thought of people seeing my face makes me feel queasy, I've no idea how she's so okay with being in the public eye and doesn't freak out about people seeing her if she claims to have anxiety...

Reactions: 9
So I follow a few famous people on IG (please don't think I'm suggesting hinch is famous cos I'm not haha) but I don't think I've ever seen them post gushing notes and constant messages from adoring fans, which im sure they receive in there droves. However hinch wannabe famous constantly posts these stupid messages to show the world how loved she is. Hinch knows deep down that she's nothing but shallow and greedy but she justifies her actions by saying looks guyszzz I really am loved and I'm making a difference to all my followers (by reducing their balance bank and shattering their self esteem), im helping them cos I love them 🤢. She actually knocks me sick tbh.

Reactions: 25
oh duck right off will you! Who the duck believes you anymore. ‘Oh I’m so nervous. I would love to go to this, I was invited, pinky promise.’
Nope, not buying it, no way. All the tv, radio, photoshoots, constant stories for 3m people on insta would tell otherwise.
How on earth is anyone buying this?

Reactions: 21
She's so obviously after an invite to the National Tattle Awards.
Any suggested venue yet?
I'm thinking of our local Princess Pratt and the Paupers.?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I follow a few famous people on IG (please don't think I'm suggesting hinch is famous cos I'm not haha) but I don't think I've ever seen them post gushing notes and constant messages from adoring fans, which im sure they receive in there droves. However hinch wannabe famous constantly posts these stupid messages to show the world how loved she is. Hinch knows deep down that she's nothing but shallow and greedy but she justifies her actions by saying looks guyszzz I really am loved and I'm making a difference to all my followers (by reducing their balance bank and shattering their self esteem), im helping them cos I love them 🤢. She actually knocks me sick tbh.
Total narcissist

She's so obviously after an invite to the National Tattle Awards.
Any suggested venue yet?
I'm thinking of our local Princess Pratt and the Paupers.?
we can hire out the local swimming baffs 🏊🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The post about not having anywhere to wear a big dress awwwww my heart bleeds for the contradicting twit. She comes across passive aggressive with her “do you ever just go and look at all the women in their lovely dresses” whilst almost in tears 😂

The thing is with Mrs Hinch is she wants her cake and to eat it!!! Whilst surrounded by adoring fans 😆 and might throw them some crumbs but will bleat one how normal she is. One minute she makes out she could never get dressed up and attend such an event and then the next breath is oh one day 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Just dropped by to say...
😂🤣😂 As IF she's been invited to these events 😂🤣 Does she really think her followers are that gullible?? And never goes to an event where she gets to wear a fancy dress? What about her baby shower where she actually wore a floor length bridesmaid gown with professional hair, make up and photographer? Would a person who suffers so badly from anxiety make themselves fully centre of attention like that? God she's got my so riled up this evening with her lies.

Soph address the fact that so any of the followers are obviously bots please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hopefully next year she’s not relevant and the only way she will ever go to the NTAs is sitting up the top with the people that have paid for their tickets!

Reactions: 7
“Believe it or not guys I have been invited to these events before” HAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Yea course

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just dropped by to say...
😂🤣😂 As IF she's been invited to these events 😂🤣 Does she really think her followers are that gullible?? And never goes to an event where she gets to wear a fancy dress? What about her baby shower where she actually wore a floor length bridesmaid gown with professional hair, make up and photographer? Would a person who suffers so badly from anxiety make themselves fully centre of attention like that? God she's got my so riled up this evening with her lies.

Soph address the fact that so any of the followers are obviously bots please!!
Do you think jamie sits there staring at her while she’s filming and as soon as she stops recording calls her a lying bleep? How cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion

“Thread 100 and nothing’s changed , hinch and her army are still deranged !”

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Just a giant Whatsapp group? Just a giant cock more like!

and the National Tattle Award for being Maldon's biggest lying arse wipe goes to.......

Gruesnomes 👏👏👏
Here to collect the award on her behalf ( she went to the post office earlier and she's totally overcome with anxiety) is......Lardsnomes!
Unfortunately her husband also couldn't be here tonight because he's a bigger cock than she is!

Sophie enjoy your award - it'll be the only one you get!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
omfg comedy gold "I dont like the cameras" hahahah u silly bint cause they wont filter u and true grinch will be revealed #catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.