Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sooooooooooo excited guyssss I got the text from Soph it's on the NTA let's look to see if we see our BFF.. Pickles.

(Ps. I don't follow you Soph, just joking).

Have you noticed the photos of pets and their owners that look like each other, Henry looks like Soph?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I think Jamie is out which is why she has been fanxious (fake anxiety) today as she's home alone tonight. I'm sure she said mama grinch wouldn't let her buy something earlier. Which makes me think hes not been around today

Reactions: 24
Tattle bingo - I think her next move is a swipe up for a charity donation page after seeing we mentioned she has no empathy and seeing real celebrities show empathy on NTA.

Reactions: 4
Still no good luck stace post. Even sticks in her throat to like her nta post. I really hope Stacey realises soon that she's using them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
100 threads hip hip hurray, we just wish hinch would go away

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn’t Zoella also have anxiety? If this is the case why on hell do these people choose to live their lives so publicly and on a daily basis? Anxiety is a terrible mental health issue and one that as a society we are having to tackle (social media plays a huge part in this). However, my point is that they choose to go to public events, Attend social gatherings, and everything is recorded on their stories. Maybe I’m wrong in saying this, but I do feel if things aren't going quite their way, perhaps they receive a few negative comments or their likes are down etc, they do seem to play the anxiety card in order to gain pity? I’m sure these ‘issues’ do get to them (they have no sympathy from me as they put it out there for all to view), but rather than go quiet, they feel the need to gain the sympathy of thousands of strangers and make themselves come across as being normal’ and relatable.
It'll largely be selective anxiety. I know anxiety presents itself in different ways with different people, but it's almost a little 'too' convenient for me. These people market themselves on being relatable and when their gifted lifestyles move them further away from their followers, they pull out the anxiety card as if to say, 'I'm just like you!' Anxiety is very trendy now and while it's good that awareness is being raised, it's leading to too many people mistaking normal feelings of worry and stress for genuine anxiety. Of course, it's good to develop healthy mental health habits, but you don't need to suffer from any condition to promote this, but it's almost becoming a compulsory requirement to become an influencer and sadly it undermines real suffering.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
8D41EF6F-822A-4B84-B21E-8FB85C153CE6.jpeg
Nice fake follower you’ve got there Zoph. Might want to get your Gleam Insta censor to get their Kermit Cloff out and tidy up your followers! Promoting fake goods? Tut tut.

8D41EF6F-822A-4B84-B21E-8FB85C153CE6.jpeg
Nice fake follower you’ve got there Zoph. Might want to get your Gleam Insta censor to get their Kermit Cloff out and tidy up your followers! Promoting fake goods? Tut tut.
And genuine fox fur 🤢 real nice!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS I'd love my 'army/hinchers/followers' if it meant I could mooch around the shops, buy what I want and have a hot chocolate rather than the 12 hours out of the house I had at work today! 🙄😡 She has no idea....then has the cheek to say she's chilling out tonight! Chilling out from doing sweet FA!

Reactions: 17
4C84CF1A-A008-40B1-A3C2-9E068F8E03DF.jpeg
Another one for them to get the Dettol on. Drug paraphernalia too 😮 tut tut! Not good for your brand!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone follows little miss mops is her latest post a dig? Now she's been quite close to hinch, supported her in the past, hinch sent her a signed copy of her 1st book etc. I've ALOT of respect for mops she lives very much in the real world and I think now after her latest post that she's seeing the light

Reactions: 18
If anyone follows little miss mops is her latest post a dig? Now she's been quite close to hinch, supported her in the past, hinch sent her a signed copy of her 1st book etc. I've ALOT of respect for mops she lives very much in the real world and I think now after her latest post that she's seeing the light
I agree, the part about the baskets definitely seemed like a jab at Hinchy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion~

In Aldi for a mooch, then home to her overweight pooch, tattles on thread 100 cus she’s a douche!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.