Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were her the threads on this forum alone would give me anxiety, 100%.
Whether she genuinely believes she's just a cleaning account not doing any harm, or even if she knows everything written here is true, it's bound to be a worry that plays on her mind.
If she does believe she's harmless and innocent it must upset her that all this stuff is out there for anyone to read and believe, and alternatively if she knows she is all of the things it says she is in here she'll be angry that she's being outed.
I'd say this is a huge source of her anxiety/worry/nervous tummy.

I think she is in over her head. I do believe that this whole thing was planned and that she wanted this level of fame, but she thought she'd be immune to negative criticism so is struggling to deal with it.

Reactions: 22
How many blimin baskets does she need? I mean really? She’s literally out in the shops 3-4 times a week buying baskets or boxes!!! She must have so much junk in her house to need a storage for everything!!! If you need extra storage you’ve clearly got to de clutter.

Reactions: 11
Poor old Soph is feelin....bleh! That might, just MIGHT be the guilt, or karma starting to catch up with you, luv!
*kettle on 👀

Reactions: 7
I don't particularly want to defend her, but we have seen sertraline in her medicine box which is the same thing I am on for my anxiety. Someone in her house is on it, why not her? And I find it allows me to function really normally most days. Less time spent hiding under the duvet, more time working or doing my hobby (singing in a choir which is bloody fantastic for your mental health if you can just be brave enough to take the first step!).

A busy coffee shop on a bad day is a definite no for me though.
When was this 👀

Reactions: 1
What’s with the soppy music everytime they are in the swimming pool !? duck off hinch you minge

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What happened to her, Jamie, Ronnie and Henry going for a walk and getting a hot chocolate? Where’s poor Henry while they are in Costa writing notes for the gram and shopping in tit cheap shops?

Reactions: 18
What happened to her, Jamie, Ronnie and Henry going for a walk and getting a hot chocolate? Where’s poor Henry while they are in Costa writing notes for the gram and shopping in tit cheap shops?
Coz it’s the grinch she got treated like royalty and he was let in I bet 🤣

Reactions: 1
I do not believe for one minute that this morning's performance about feeling on edge and worried is true anxiety, especially as it so effortlessly disappeared with trips to Costa, Aldi and Home Bargains to buy yet more tat and cleaning products she doesn't need and asking people's opinion of Aldi soap! Buy it and make your own mind up! I would like to think her conscience has given her food for thought about the "friends before bell ends" debacle and the fact that she is being called out on her lies and duplicity on here.
Who actually wrote that note and left it on the coffee cup? A bleeping ninja turtle? because lets face it if you were a "hincher" and the opportunity to meet your heroine was right there in Costa, would you really leave an anonymous note and duck off?
Christ I wish she would!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I told my mum about her being infuriated by someone calling the dog overweight and she said ‘must be nice if that’s your only worry in life, strangers calling your dog fat’. 👍🏻 I also told her some of the names you guyzzzzzzzz have been making up for him and she was creasing. Said Jabba The Mutt was the best one. Also when I showed her a photo of him she couldn’t believe it. His breed needs to be kept active, they enjoy long walks and getting plenty of exercise. I told her the extent of his walks is a 10 minute walk to her mums and let out in the garden for a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A dash of anxiety today to tie in perfectly with flogging her book as a self help guide. It’s been a long time since she tried flogging the app ‘Calm’, which as good as it is, is a whopping £34.99 a year (for full use of its tools and uses) so perhaps she’ll mention this soon?

Reactions: 12
I say that a lot. She’s not even 30, there’s no way this tit show has set her up for life. She’ll need to return to work at some point. As will Jamie. Maybe she can live her dream out and get a job in Home Bargains. Haha. Beep beep at the checkout Hinchy!
Or Asda as she craves to wear the uniform. She’d soon see what hard work looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.