Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!! My dining table currently has a few recently opened yet to be filed letters, my nappy bag, and a little pile of laundry.. oh ajd my car keys 😂 im fucked if a group of 5 ppl arrive for an impromptu dinner party, officially failing at life here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hinch doesn't out her trolls unless they attack the kid? I think we can all remember the day she exposed poor old "Laura with a big kitchen" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Agrh cant keep up skipped 10 pages.

Apologies if this is old news.

But please dont let that be rhe same sodding jug she eats every meal from

And why is her dining table perma laid? Where do they dump stuff when they get home?

Sorry this is for my last post
Well if she's done a hinch haul it gets neatly laid out behind her sofa for the gram

Then it gets shoved back in narnia or if the loft 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agrh cant keep up skipped 10 pages.

Apologies if this is old news.

But please dont let that be rhe same sodding jug she eats every meal from

And why is her dining table perma laid? Where do they dump stuff when they get home?

Sorry this is for my last post
What I don’t get is why is a table permanently set for 6 people when only 2 adults live in that house and one of those adults eats out a jug. Also they clearly eat in the living room with the bottles of milk and bowls we’ve seen on Jamie’s chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Exactly!!! My dining table currently has a few recently opened yet to be filed letters, my nappy bag, and a little pile of laundry.. oh ajd my car keys 😂 im fucked if a group of 5 ppl arrive for an impromptu dinner party, officially failing at life here
My dining table is a riot. Everything’s been dumped on it and the cats even sleep on it despite having their own beds in the kitchen. They prefer the draining board in the utility room or the dining table. Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well tattlers, I've had a busy day but I've managed to catch up.

Just thought I would share my ta da list with you all. I find it's nice to look back on the day and see what you've achieved.
I had to make do with my phone for now though but I can't wait to write this in my £10 notepad in April
ATB

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My dining table is a riot. Everything’s been dumped on it and the cats even sleep on it despite having their own beds in the kitchen. They prefer the draining board in the utility room or the dining table. Haha
I always thought this is what they were for. Id be well stressrd if i had mine permanently laid like a poncy restaurant. Also its where my 4yo does painting and tit, where's ronnie going to do his.... oh wait i seriously cant imagine him being allowed paints

Reactions: 9
I always thought this is what they were for. Id be well stressrd if i had mine permanently laid like a poncy restaurant. Also its where my 4yo does painting and tit, where's ronnie going to do his.... oh wait i seriously cant imagine him being allowed paints
My dining table is a dumping ground. I move the tit off it to clean it, then put the tit back on it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same, It would stress me out plus with 2 cats it would all be on the floor smashed to bits. 😂 it’s the homework table for my daughter too.

BTW I do clean my dining table after the cats have been on it. 🧼😂 Not with zoflora or elbow grease.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.