Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a greedy, vain me-me-me woman. Ignorant and fake. She keeps harping on about how much she loves her dogs and animals in general, yet is a ‘brand ambassador’ (!!!) for procter and gamble, one of the biggest animal abusers. Thousands upon thousands of animals experimented on and murdered at their hands. She is a horrid woman.

This is so true, why doesn’t anyone seem to acknowledge all those poor rabbits that get used for skin tests.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
DTL. Single handedly protecting Soph’s mental health. 2 minutes at a time..... View attachment 75133
I can’t even...🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
She's Gary Barlow? Brilliant just what the world needs, another tax dodging bleep who wants to tell the proles to donate their hard earned to charity while they just give their "time".
Have to say though, I wouldn't mind taking a gander at Hinch's tax return.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone watch this morning? A lady was on talking about being a trad wife! She mentioned mrs hinch saying that she has 3 mill followers and is applauded for it, while she can gets criticised for wanted to be that way. Basically stay at home housewife.
Yes I caught that! The woman is an idiot for many reasons. I think being a stay at home parent is fine and a valid job. If it works financially and helps balance duties in and out the household then go for it. I wish I could be a stay at home mum with hobbies on the side but financially I can’t. I have a friend who’s a stay at home dad because childcare cost and salary wise it makes sense for him to be there. He runs the household and childcare while still engaging in his hobbies. My other friend, a woman, is a stay at home mum running a part time beauty business from home when she can. It works for everyone as their partners work long hours / work away a lot.

Hinch and J Dawg sit at home doing duck all. Sometimes go to Home Bargains. Clean. That’s about it. Never really go on family trips out. Never cook a bleeping decent meal. Never go on holiday. Can barely be arsed to walk the bleeping dog!!!

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else feel paranoid as duck in the cleaning aisle wondering if people think ur a hincher.
I feel like that every time I need anything to clean my house with.
I need a badge or a sticker of some sort saying not a fuckin hincher!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Whose winning on tattle bingo so far we had the field, laugh I mean launch notepad, trolls get a mention, creamed Gleam meeting. All ticked 🤪 bingo!!

Reactions: 10
Just catching up as I had to step away from the creature last night... 3 more pages to go 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder why the Meathead of Maldon hasn’t been back on This Morning? Especially as she is now a #1 best selling author 🙄 Such an embarrassment that this is the best our country can provide btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel paranoid as duck in the cleaning aisle wondering if people think ur a hincher.
Get a tshirt bold writing I'm a tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes I caught that! The woman is an idiot for many reasons. I think being a stay at home parent is fine and a valid job. If it works financially and helps balance duties in and out the household then go for it. I wish I could be a stay at home mum with hobbies on the side but financially I can’t. I have a friend who’s a stay at home dad because childcare cost and salary wise it makes sense for him to be there. He runs the household and childcare while still engaging in his hobbies. My other friend, a woman, is a stay at home mum running a part time beauty business from home when she can. It works for everyone as their partners work long hours / work away a lot.

Hinch and J Dawg sit at home doing duck all. Sometimes go to Home Bargains. Clean. That’s about it. Never really go on family trips out. Never cook a bleeping decent meal. Never go on holiday. Can barely be arsed to walk the bleeping dog!!!
And I think this is genuinely so sad. They have all this money where they could be going out and enjoying their money and their son, yet they stay in that house festering. They don't seem to have any hobbies or real interests at all, it is such a shame.
I'd be seriously worried about their marriage if I were them. They will get sick of living in each others pockets sooner or later.

Reactions: 20
Troll troll troll troll troll. She loves that word doesn’t she? Not everyone believes the sun shines out of your backside.

The only troll, Sophie, is you my dear. £10 for a bleeping notebook. Ok den.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can I just say too, as a person who works in illustration, I feel so sorry for the poor fucker who has to keep drawing her for these promo things, that sodding asda uniform 🙄 and for the people who are actually designing the stuff for her activity books, she just picks from a choice of two!!

Reactions: 20
@zoflorababe 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that delete tattle life has in her bio, trying to help influencers, but not a single follower 😂😂😂😂😂
I just saw that!!! Omg she’s “campaigning” to close down Tattle....for the 1 person she follows....and has 10 followers. 10!! And it’s a private account! That’s quite some campaign going there. Might take her a while! Guessing my Tattle membership is probably safe for now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes!!!! I used to keep a bottle of zoflora under my sink, I've not bought another one for ages. I've also got quite a few grey things in my house I've had for bloody years, I worry someone will think I'm a hincher because I happen to like the colour 😭

Reactions: 5
Yes!!!! I used to keep a bottle of zoflora under my sink, I've not bought another one for ages. I've also got quite a few grey things in my house I've had for bloody years, I worry someone will think I'm a hincher because I happen to like the colour 😭
We've got a grey sofa and grey coffee table, but with purple rug, cushions and curtains. We want a new rug, and my partner found one she liked but it was grey, I put my foot down because I don't want to look like a Hinch wannabe! To be fair my partner has always liked grey (even the bloody cat is grey 🤣) and she's definitely not a hincher, I don't even know if she's heard of her to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a thought... we know she gets a percentage of the eBay swipe ups but I think she’s an amazon affiliate partner as well as it’s always a ‘swipe up’ for the book never tells you to search for it yourself

Reactions: 9
We've got a grey sofa and grey coffee table, but with purple rug, cushions and curtains. We want a new rug, and my partner found one she liked but it was grey, I put my foot down because I don't want to look like a Hinch wannabe! To be fair my partner has always liked grey (even the bloody cat is grey 🤣) and she's definitely not a hincher, I don't even know if she's heard of her to be honest!
Same here, lots of grey alongside lots of colour 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just had a thought... we know she gets a percentage of the eBay swipe ups but I think she’s an amazon affiliate partner as well as it’s always a ‘swipe up’ for the book never tells you to search for it yourself

Possibly, Antonella the uncensored reviewer is an amazon affiliate.

Reactions: 2
Get a tshirt bold writing I'm a tattler.
#notahincher

I’ve lost count of the times I’ve replied on a Facebook saying “you’re not hinching, you’re cleaning. What millions of men and women have been doing for thousands of years”

“it’s not a hinch haul, it’s a carrier bag of pollutants”

Reactions: 31
Same here, lots of grey alongside lots of colour 🤣

My sister and mum have redone their entire houses grey and white 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know about my mother but my sister is a hinch fan. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I stayed over Xmas and introduced her to tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.