Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Hinch fb group where the admin is obviously being messaged by Sophie herself:

"••• to answer some questions... it is a notebook yes, but no it isn’t blank... if you look at the video above that shows some of the example templates in the book but it’s made up of Hinch Lists, Tadaas and Fresh’n Up Fridays, with varying borders... there is a year’s worth of every type of list... and no, it’s not the same as a notebook you can buy in B & M or Poundland... it’s much better quality and it’s templated... but this was just a FYI post... no one is obliged to purchase obviously... if you have any others questions, please feel free to ask ♥"

Lol

Ooh borders, sign me up sunbeam 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this new book just a “to do” list pad? If so, you can get those in Poundland - I’m so confused as to how people get away with Doing stuff like this

Reactions: 9
I'm in a few of the Facebook Hinch groups. More for the giggles then anything else and they must have deleted any negative comments as all I can see now is people saying they've preordeded it or praising it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the Hinch fb group where the admin is obviously being messaged by Sophie herself:

"••• to answer some questions... it is a notebook yes, but no it isn’t blank... if you look at the video above that shows some of the example templates in the book but it’s made up of Hinch Lists, Tadaas and Fresh’n Up Fridays, with varying borders... there is a year’s worth of every type of list... and no, it’s not the same as a notebook you can buy in B & M or Poundland... it’s much better quality and it’s templated... but this was just a FYI post... no one is obliged to purchase obviously... if you have any others questions, please feel free to ask ♥"

Lol
Yes I have a question...where are her nostrils at???????????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think for the rest of the hinchers it’s the thrill of being in the club, ‘all in it together’ rubbish. I work with someone who (appears) to be in good mental health and for her Hinch is like a cleaning Kim K. Like it’s trendy?
some of her ‘hinchers’ live in utter shiteholes and they post pictures of them on the fb group, ones got a bleeping car spoiler in her living room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Let’s just appreciate the fact that there are books alongside people have worked so hard on, done their upmost best in writing and designing their books. They’ve had sleepless nights and missed out on family and maybe even themselves to get it flying off the shelves 🤬

I’d be raging!!! Not jealous but fuming!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
@Bob Jones No it’s a normal pizza with chicken and a ridiculous amount of garlic on it. It’s the absolute bees knees.

The fake tears and the celebratory music is making me feel sick. I’ve never ever known someone so in love with themselves. Mumma. Mumma. Me me me. Rrrrronnie I am your life

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think for the rest of the hinchers it’s the thrill of being in the club, ‘all in it together’ rubbish. I work with someone who (appears) to be in good mental health and for her Hinch is like a cleaning Kim K. Like it’s trendy?
It's just shocking that so many people can't see her for what she is, it's infuriating. To me it feels like she's using anxiety/mental health to make money which takes the seriousness of it away from people with real issues. She's just an awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Varying borders 😂 Because LORD knows you couldn't write a list without a border! Give me strength. You can dress it up however you like. It's an expensive notepad.

All style. No substance. A notepad with a filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When is she going to re post the video of her dad finding out she’s pregnant with hallelujah over it.. I’m sure that’s relevant to her new notebook

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jesus, all I did was comment that it seems a lot of money for a notebook and I got "no one's making you buy it Hun" and comment deleted 😂 on one of the Facebook groups. I may have been booted out now i'll have to check.
Hi by the way, medium time lurker, minimal poster 👋
This is what people don’t understand no one is making them buy it BUT they are almost made too in the sense if you don’t own it your not a ‘fan’ your not a real ‘hincher’.
It’s a very manipulative ploy.

A lot of people do swipe ups etc BUT they do it in a way that’s not forceful or a big deal! They don’t have a pressure she encourages!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch, you make me utterly sick, frustrated and disgusted! You greedy, greedy witch! You really have no moral compass do you? No comprehension of struggling to make ends meet. No you don't force people to buy your pitiful " books" but you manipulate the hell out of them! Lonely, people longing to feel included. You have 0 to be proud of concerning your brand pfft..brand🤮
Dirty money, you're a sell out, you've sold your soul to p&g and the rest!
How you can enjoy a thriving bank balance knowing people are spending money they do not have to emulate you to feel included...I hope you never get a full nights sleep again.
You are poisonous simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe she’s secretly a cocaine addict and her septum is disintegrating like that Daniella Westbrook. Hence the hiding her nostrils from that angle 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She should do a 10 book giveaway aswell.
Or count the stock made and give the lot away 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
first time commenting, normally a lurker.

I was once a hincher but after what she did to Soph Newman, which is a friend of mine I can’t stand her. I’ve been reading this since that day and honestly you have all made me realise how blind I was!! Concerning really.

What did she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.