Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋🏻
Been following on and off with great interest from the early threads, but didn’t make an account for ages 🕵🏻‍♂️
Anyway just popping on to congratulate you all on your amazing psychic abilities in predicting a book of lists 😂
I love a list, but a tenner for a colouring book of lists? Nah.

Reactions: 30
The selfie she had with her new ‘book’with the greatest showman blasting out... the filter really brings out her eyebrows ......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The nose wrinkle is back
This is full on botox city. I can make a cute little scrunchy nose face but Soph, I get wrinkles between my brows, on my forehead, eyes, AND nose. You have an equals sign coming off your eyeball.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is precisely what is wrong with Hinch’s ‘influence’.
There’s a fair few on the We Love Mrs Hinch Facebook group saying they will wait until payday then a few underneath encouraging them to pre order as you don’t pay until it comes out.

People are spending money they don’t have on a book of blank lists.

I despair.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.