Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was worried that it was going to be a cookery book instead it's 216 blank pages 🤣

I bet James Smith PT will have something to say if she knocks him off the top spot on Amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stop the planet, I want to get off!!
A tenner for a glorified notebook, people getting into debt to get it. The sheep creaming their knickers over it. Just duck this tit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I hope this book of lists has 52 weekly hinch lists and I hope there is enough fresh and up Fridays for every Friday in the year or people might not manage to clean their homes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I may copy this idea it’s genius. Feel free to add a swipe up I will pay it 😉😂
As you are a fellow tattler, I’ll give you a bargain price of £8.99
My son chose the Purple Heart for him as he’s helping us do his room (basically telling us we can’t get rid of anything and pretending he loves everything 🙄)

Reactions: 4
This pisses me off way more than it should. Mental health is usually very complicated and specific to an individual. Clutter, mess, disorganisation are usually just symptoms or side effects of being in a bad place. Treating this side effect with stockpiling, obsessive cleaning and an unnatural desire for order will not help you in the long run!
She literally markets her brand to Hinch Yourself Happy, its dangerous bullshit.
And no Sophie I’m not dragging you down or whatever those hollow lyrics are I’m trying to speak out to protect vulnerable people who are in a dark place that you exploit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
EA19811C-5034-44B0-AB0A-5E11E7876F6E.png

The book is Stunning?? You’ve only seen the FRONT COVER YOU DAFT witch. Fml. I’m sick of these folk rimming her hole. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Admin turned off my ability to post on one of the Facebook groups after I left a few disapproving messages 😂😂😂. Daylight Effin robbery! But I don’t even feel sorry for the lunatics for being preyed on. It’s their own faults, you can’t fix stupid unfortunately 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I literally bought a notebook from Aldi a month ago that was great quality, lovely paper a quote on the front for £1.49! Why are these people so mental to spend £10 on a notebook! I feel like I can’t believe my eyes, even that stupid activity journal was slightly better than this!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.