Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need the constantly drag and pull her skin whilst she’s ‘crying’ is it a nervous thing cause she’s lying 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I keep getting news from the local Maldon rag in my Google news feed. I've clearly mentioned Maldon too many times 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually just looked on there and put 'Hinch' in the search bar, there's only a few comments on a few articles but it seems the people of Maldon either don't know who she is, or really don't like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Works need to sue her ass, she will be selling crystal pens soon and that’s where hers is from.. and she’s making money off it now it’s on the front of her book of lined paper, are hinchers that thick that they will pay £10 because they need lines for their lists.. or maybe they need the special boxes to separate said lists 🙄 my list goes on my whiteboard and I get by xxx ATB

Reactions: 14
Jesus, all I did was comment that it seems a lot of money for a notebook and I got "no one's making you buy it Hun" and comment deleted 😂 on one of the Facebook groups. I may have been booted out now i'll have to check.
Hi by the way, medium time lurker, minimal poster 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m wondering how many actual cleaning accounts, you know the folk who have cleaning jobs and companies and are on insta, are thinking wtf?? This fanny comes along, copies every cleaning tip, steals advice (even from her sister), sprays flammable shite on her furniture, makes weapons of mass destruction in her loo. Flicks her hair and gets her house delivered. And gets a 3 book deal to write utter crap in 2 and then sell a £1 notebook. And here’s them, plodding away, working dam hard, getting some freebies along the way but showing PROPER cleaning. Snake oil salesman that’s what she is

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm 10 years older than her and my nose isn't wrinkled. WTF is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might just be a lazy bastard but what's the point in doing a cleaning list, surely by the time you've written the list you could have cleaned a room, i just look at tit in my house and think 'that could do with a clean'
My house is tidy and smells delightful (until both kids tit simultaneously) without sitting there making a list.
I understand if it helps with anxiety and its great people have that to help them but hinch doesn't have anxiety and i doubt every single one of her cult have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
From the Hinch fb group where the admin is obviously being messaged by Sophie herself:

"••• to answer some questions... it is a notebook yes, but no it isn’t blank... if you look at the video above that shows some of the example templates in the book but it’s made up of Hinch Lists, Tadaas and Fresh’n Up Fridays, with varying borders... there is a year’s worth of every type of list... and no, it’s not the same as a notebook you can buy in B & M or Poundland... it’s much better quality and it’s templated... but this was just a FYI post... no one is obliged to purchase obviously... if you have any others questions, please feel free to ask ♥"

Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
first time commenting, normally a lurker.

I was once a hincher but after what she did to Soph Newman, which is a friend of mine I can’t stand her. I’ve been reading this since that day and honestly you have all made me realise how blind I was!! Concerning really.
What did she do???

Reactions: 6
This is a joke...with so many living on poverty and so many struggling to live and she’s coming out with the most stupist idea a blank notepad charging over £10 for one and while she’s doing this she knows that it will be all be sold out snd so many will be pre-ordered and not even thinking how will so many of her Hinches can afford to splash out over £10 for a stupid notebook, and people rare saying oh mrs Hinch is so caring and thoughtful of others she’s not making or forcing anyone to do or buy it ermmmm she’s clearly is the ones who buys it are the ones who wants to be just like her is therefore whatever tit she comes out with they will defo buy it no matter what even if they dont have money for food etc they will still buy it and she’ll be sitting back in her gifted home waiting for more gifted items for being ’such an inspirational person’ While her hinchers are in dept 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
"omg ... Why I am emotional.. it obvs worked guuyzzzz coz u all asked for it and your all buyin' it heh heh heh"!
Translates to - more fool you silly fuckers I'm laughing all the way to the bank 🙄🤦
P.S that cackle with the Gretel filter is like nails on a chalkboard 🤪😅

Reactions: 23
What ever bleeping next 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm not saying I'd ever wish for some sort of nuclear blast to wipe out every single human being so that nothing like this could ever be suggested again but -

ALSO that's literally just the Good Housekeeping show and Hinch wasn't invited. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
20200122_221732.jpg

Haven't posted in a little while.... but after tonight BIG reveal I had to come on.... a tenner? WTF! Home bargains sell a 'to do list' book for about a quid. Better yet.... make a list on your phone and save paper?
Had to 'update' this pic she posted because when I saw her laughing face and her little message this is what I actually saw....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I might just be a lazy bastard but what's the point in doing a cleaning list, surely by the time you've written the list you could have cleaned a room, i just look at tit in my house and think 'that could do with a clean'
My house is tidy and smells delightful (until both kids tit simultaneously) without sitting there making a list.
I understand if it helps with anxiety and its great people have that to help them but hinch doesn't have anxiety and i doubt every single one of her cult have it.
I think for the rest of the hinchers it’s the thrill of being in the club, ‘all in it together’ rubbish. I work with someone who (appears) to be in good mental health and for her Hinch is like a cleaning Kim K. Like it’s trendy?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.