Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debsy37

VIP Member
You have to hand it to her and gleam. It’s very very clever marketing. Present a tall blonde barbie type. The girl who looks like she would have been the cool bitch at school, say that she was bullied, used to look like what her followers do and how she has risen. Show the lifestyle these young single mums who follow her aspire to have and voila! If Sophie was 18 stone and average looking there is no way in hell she would be as popular. It’s quite sad really

It’s going to be a very boring day at hinches towers. One of her gleam minions will be spending the day adding constant screenshots of her followers purchases to her stories while queen soph goes shopping in Harrods

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Well tattlers, I've had a busy day but I've managed to catch up.

Just thought I would share my ta da list with you all. I find it's nice to look back on the day and see what you've achieved.
I had to make do with my phone for now though but I can't wait to write this in my £10 notepad in April
ATB

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

mrshardy

Chatty Member
When is she going to re post the video of her dad finding out she’s pregnant with hallelujah over it.. I’m sure that’s relevant to her new notebook

• Haha
Reactions: 38

NOMB

Even her drawers are boring. I’m scared to open mine as I don’t know what will jump out. It’s like a whole other world in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DramaHun

Chatty Member
😂 I preferred my other suggestion which now has more likes but couldn't work out how to delete this one.

The other was:
Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

IT'S STILL TRUE THOUGH HUNS. What a pile of wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus, all I did was comment that it seems a lot of money for a notebook and I got "no one's making you buy it Hun" and comment deleted 😂 on one of the Facebook groups. I may have been booted out now i'll have to check.
Hi by the way, medium time lurker, minimal poster 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ReadingAlong

where are these pictures? 🕵🏼‍♀️
Here ya go

editing to add warning ⚠ and my sincere apologies...
0EFB5072-4954-4C67-9CA1-F3E8DBA13513.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Your runner is shit hun. The ends aren’t even and you can see it’s folded over but only until three quarters of the way along the table. ATB!
A544693D-CFAA-44AE-83B0-C9E1EC343A4B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ashila

This pisses me off way more than it should. Mental health is usually very complicated and specific to an individual. Clutter, mess, disorganisation are usually just symptoms or side effects of being in a bad place. Treating this side effect with stockpiling, obsessive cleaning and an unnatural desire for order will not help you in the long run!
She literally markets her brand to Hinch Yourself Happy, its dangerous bullshit.
And no Sophie I’m not dragging you down or whatever those hollow lyrics are I’m trying to speak out to protect vulnerable people who are in a dark place that you exploit!!

• Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe what I read last night on the Hinch Facebook group. These Women didn’t have the money in their accounts but pre ordered anyway. The utter shit they was coming out was literally making me cringe. Then St Soph of the city of Maldon comments like they are her mates to reel them in even further. Some of them were ordering 2-3 copies of the poxy note book. £20-30 on utter shit! I know it can be argued that no one is making them part with their money etc but she’s targeting vulnerable people who do actually have mental health problems, who are single mums and don’t have many friends or family around them so cling on to this ‘We are all in this together’ Hinch family shit. She knows exactly what she is doing and is disgusting. This is why she blocks anyone who dares to try and call her out and why she never mentions Tattle when she’s having a meltdown about being ‘trolled’. The last thing she wants is for her batshit army to see her for what she really is. She honestly is a vile human being.

• Sad
  • Wow

bellinibobble

VIP Member
"Time for us to walk Henry"

13 mins later she's leaving bitchy comments on IG.

Is she in her field crying or has Henry had 10 mins 'walk'

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Emmapism

VIP Member
Varying borders 😂 Because LORD knows you couldn't write a list without a border! Give me strength. You can dress it up however you like. It's an expensive notepad.

All style. No substance. A notepad with a filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34