Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I’m wondering how many actual cleaning accounts, you know the folk who have cleaning jobs and companies and are on insta, are thinking wtf?? This fanny comes along, copies every cleaning tip, steals advice (even from her sister), sprays flammable shite on her furniture, makes weapons of mass destruction in her loo. Flicks her hair and gets her house delivered. And gets a 3 book deal to write utter crap in 2 and then sell a £1 notebook. And here’s them, plodding away, working dam hard, getting some freebies along the way but showing PROPER cleaning. Snake oil salesman that’s what she is

• Heart
Reactions: 50

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200124_095631_com.instagram.android.jpg

Imagine your only goal for the day being to do one load of washing and be dressed... Before midday. Christ.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
View attachment 75472

Imagine your only goal for the day being to do one load of washing and be dressed... Before midday. Christ.
Get us all dressed 🤣🤣

"Come on Jamie, I've got a nice clean vest here, that's it, arm through. Now, which collar to put on Handsnomes? Hard to find one that fits these days, better go get some more. JAMIE YOU NEED TO DRIVE ME THROUGH THE FIELDS HANDSNOMES NEEDS A NEW COLLARRRRR. Oh shit, we haven't dressed Ronnie Bless Him in his extra long socks."

• Haha
Reactions: 47

F the dust.

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch, you make me utterly sick, frustrated and disgusted! You greedy, greedy bitch! You really have no moral compass do you? No comprehension of struggling to make ends meet. No you don't force people to buy your pitiful " books" but you manipulate the hell out of them! Lonely, people longing to feel included. You have 0 to be proud of concerning your brand pfft..brand🤮
Dirty money, you're a sell out, you've sold your soul to p&g and the rest!
How you can enjoy a thriving bank balance knowing people are spending money they do not have to emulate you to feel included...I hope you never get a full nights sleep again.
You are poisonous simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
She loves "stationary" so much yet cant spell it correctly. Hey Soph, here's a wee trick I learnt in primary school.

Stationary v stationery. Think "a" for automobile and "e" for envelope.

You're welcome. ATB

• Heart
  • Haha

KermitTheCloffff

This reminds me of a Family Guy episode where Brian writes a book called Wish It, Want It, Do It, that was mostly just empty pages for people to write down about things they want.

He goes on TV to promote it and gets called out on it being a steaming pile of crap and ends up weeing under the table! I’d pay good money to see Hinch made to sit on a book review programme and justify THIS steaming turd 💩

Just fuck off Soph with your fake tears. Take your shitty list book and use it to make a list about everything that’s wrong with you. Should keep you off the gram for at least 6 months.
B8F71908-70A3-488C-B517-FB21FE6E5F1A.jpeg

• Haha

Lauracj

I might just be a lazy bastard but what's the point in doing a cleaning list, surely by the time you've written the list you could have cleaned a room, i just look at shit in my house and think 'that could do with a clean'
My house is tidy and smells delightful (until both kids shit simultaneously) without sitting there making a list.
I understand if it helps with anxiety and its great people have that to help them but hinch doesn't have anxiety and i doubt every single one of her cult have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

NOMB

Hi Soph, you know when you chop your veg for your sloshage casserole on that little board you have and put the leftovers in your swipe up bin. Well why don’t you chop some veg up for Ronnie and blend it. That simple love. You can use a blender or a masher - your choice. I would understand the pouches if you were both out at work all day and didn’t have time but that’s far from the truth.

Another tip for you Soph, you know when you cut Toast to dip in an egg. You could also do that for Ronnie. Bread in the toaster and then cut into pieces. Or pushing the boat out. Have you ever made a salad and chopped cucumber, carrots, avocado. You could slice them, so he can pick them up and explore. Just a bit of basic advice, explained in simple terms.

ATB with your weaning journey. I can’t actually believe It. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

peachesncream

First time posting here, I don't want to sound as though I'm ranting! (and I've been sat here too scared to post!)

I used to follow Mrs Hinch before she was anywhere near her first million. I loved her tips on cleaning as they made light work of it, I really can't stand cleaning sometimes.
It was when I saw that she belonged to the gleam agency, and partnered with P&G that everything wasn't natural anymore... I understand she is being advised to grab every last penny she can because this stardom won't last forever.
What I really don't agree with is the huge amount of rubbish she buys from ebay, I enjoy a bargain like the next person, but I haven't got millions of people watching me who will run out and buy the same cheap rubbish. Only to not use it or throw it away because they don't actually need them, they just want the same thing as their favourite influencer, which happens and is part of the job, to influence....

Just think of the landfills full of unused/unwanted fruit crates, random ornaments, snow globes, plastic oven gloves and god knows what else she has shown more recently. She can't afford to do that anymore with such an enormous amount of following, because all those fans rushing to buy the same thing is only making matters worse. She could do so so much good with her platform yet doesn't seem to understand that.

A powerful example of using their popularity to influence a movement that changed/saved lives is Jade Goody, what a heroic, brave young woman using her remaining time to earn the money she could for her children and for literally saving women's lives around the country. Such an inspiration and great example on how to use your influence for good.

I haven't followed her for a while now so I'm not sure if she's changed but what I'd love to see is her showing sustainability, like finding her local refill store to fill up empty bottles of fabric softener, or anti-bac, just imagine the huge surge of these places becoming more popular and hundreds more people using them because Mrs Hinch uses them. Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge eco-warrior but I do my bit for the planet and the future for our children. If you're reading this Mrs Hinch, please stop ebaying so much throw away rubbish and focus on the fact this society needs guidance to the smallest changes that will keep this poor, dying planet going....

And as for the ridiculous price for a blank notebook, which I'm only guessing....isn't made from recycled paper..... that is a whole other headache enducing rant I can't really muster the energy up for today.....

• Heart
Reactions: 41

AC55

VIP Member
Maybe late to the party with this ( night shift and just got into bed!) but surely if you a re planning a "Stationary Launch" it would work better if you could actually spell Stationery? Thick as mince man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Stop the planet, I want to get off!!
A tenner for a glorified notebook, people getting into debt to get it. The sheep creaming their knickers over it. Just fuck this shit 🙈

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Agrh cant keep up skipped 10 pages.

Apologies if this is old news.

But please dont let that be rhe same sodding jug she eats every meal from

And why is her dining table perma laid? Where do they dump stuff when they get home?

Sorry this is for my last post
What I don’t get is why is a table permanently set for 6 people when only 2 adults live in that house and one of those adults eats out a jug. Also they clearly eat in the living room with the bottles of milk and bowls we’ve seen on Jamie’s chair.

• Haha