Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Hinch never have anything in her drawers and cupboards? A tray of wax melts and 2 lighters, a couple of napkins and some stray cutlery. Where is the "stuff" that every house I've ever been in has? I don't care how minimalist your home looks on the outside there is always "stuff" lurking in drawers, what does she do with it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First time posting here, I don't want to sound as though I'm ranting! (and I've been sat here too scared to post!)

I used to follow Mrs Hinch before she was anywhere near her first million. I loved her tips on cleaning as they made light work of it, I really can't stand cleaning sometimes.
It was when I saw that she belonged to the gleam agency, and partnered with P&G that everything wasn't natural anymore... I understand she is being advised to grab every last penny she can because this stardom won't last forever.
What I really don't agree with is the huge amount of rubbish she buys from ebay, I enjoy a bargain like the next person, but I haven't got millions of people watching me who will run out and buy the same cheap rubbish. Only to not use it or throw it away because they don't actually need them, they just want the same thing as their favourite influencer, which happens and is part of the job, to influence....

Just think of the landfills full of unused/unwanted fruit crates, random ornaments, snow globes, plastic oven gloves and god knows what else she has shown more recently. She can't afford to do that anymore with such an enormous amount of following, because all those fans rushing to buy the same thing is only making matters worse. She could do so so much good with her platform yet doesn't seem to understand that.

A powerful example of using their popularity to influence a movement that changed/saved lives is Jade Goody, what a heroic, brave young woman using her remaining time to earn the money she could for her children and for literally saving women's lives around the country. Such an inspiration and great example on how to use your influence for good.

I haven't followed her for a while now so I'm not sure if she's changed but what I'd love to see is her showing sustainability, like finding her local refill store to fill up empty bottles of fabric softener, or anti-bac, just imagine the huge surge of these places becoming more popular and hundreds more people using them because Mrs Hinch uses them. Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge eco-warrior but I do my bit for the planet and the future for our children. If you're reading this Mrs Hinch, please stop ebaying so much throw away rubbish and focus on the fact this society needs guidance to the smallest changes that will keep this poor, dying planet going....

And as for the ridiculous price for a blank notebook, which I'm only guessing....isn't made from recycled paper..... that is a whole other headache enducing rant I can't really muster the energy up for today.....

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does Hinch never have anything in her drawers and cupboards? A tray of wax melts and 2 lighters, a couple of napkins and some stray cutlery. Where is the "stuff" that every house I've ever been in has? I don't care how minimalist your home looks on the outside there is always "stuff" lurking in drawers, what does she do with it ?
😂 Great minds and that!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Your runner is tit hun. The ends aren’t even and you can see it’s folded over but only until three quarters of the way along the table. ATB!
A544693D-CFAA-44AE-83B0-C9E1EC343A4B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Half empty drawer with tea lights and half empty drawer with 2napkins and “spare cutlery”. No wonder she needs so many baskets lying around if all her drawers are half empty.
Why does she need 'spare' cutlery? All she ever eats is watery casserole and tinned spaghetti. One spoon each, job done!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how many people will see the light before the Pub date and regret the purchase 🤣🤣
I can’t wait for launch day when there is an inevitable delay to amazon delivering.... the first wave will get theirs, reialise it’s a bag of wank - some will see the light but others will put on a brave face, bullshit about how great it is and tag their leader, desperately hoping for a little bit of recognition.

Reactions: 7
Remember when folding the corners of the bog roll and stamping them with the tap were a thing?! And she did it everywhere she went, restaurants etc? Oh how quickly the fads come and go!!

Reactions: 15
Half empty drawer with tea lights and half empty drawer with 2napkins and “spare cutlery”. No wonder she needs so many baskets lying around if all her drawers are half empty.
I came to say the same thing. She says her house is so organised, why is she not using the space she has?! No room for all her plates that live on the dining table, but half empty drawers and cupboards and baskets of tat everywhere. She infuriates me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It'll be in baskets! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t have spare cutlery, we use all the cutlery we have cos we actually cook. Not just shovel Jugshit and cheese into our mouths....

Reactions: 11
Even her drawers are boring. I’m scared to open mine as I don’t know what will jump out. It’s like a whole other world in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.