Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like they have dropped the price of the note book. Still stupidly expensive for a notebook though.
They always do. Wouldn’t be surprised if it goes to £5.99 ! P of N was the same. £20 to £10 !
Only grateful they're lining your fucking pockets! And grateful that you've still got thousands of people licking your arse that you can con. £10 for a blank notepad. Madness.
Only grateful they're lining your fucking pockets! And grateful that you've still got thousands of people licking your arse that you can con. £10 for a blank notepad. Madness.

Reactions: 3
Price is coming down though...lol. It'll be £3.99 by the time it's released. Amazon don't charge you for preorders.

Reactions: 15
Also it really is insulting and annoying that it’s spelled fresh N up. Like what is the actual point. Stop trying to make fresh N up a thing. Spell things properly. It’s not quirky you bell end.

Reactions: 24
Appalled that a respected publishing house have agreed to publish that piece of tat with 'Fresh'n Up Friday' which is completely incorrect!
£10 for a notebook is daylight robbery!

Reactions: 24
Maybe late to the party with this ( night shift and just got into bed!) but surely if you a re planning a "Stationary Launch" it would work better if you could actually spell Stationery? Thick as mince man!

Reactions: 40
One a week for a year - launching in April, a third of the way through the year. I know I get anal about stuff but that would really irritate me. She should have launched for the start of the year, New Year, new book
Financial year

Reactions: 18
I am not remotely surprised the latest pile of wank she's released is all ready a "best seller" no doubt the majority of The Army have pre ordered it in their thousands! They can't see it's just another endorsement of her profiteering from them! They couldn't put their heads together and make a fucking wooden hut!

Reactions: 14
How can hinch seriously class herself as an author! She's brought out a shit colouring book and a overpriced notepad!! She's not right in the head

Reactions: 18
I’m absolutely flabbergasted at the fact that people are so excited over a £10 notebook!! You really can sell any old shit nowadays.

Want to write a list? Get yourselves to Poundland and, if you’re feeling fancy, use bullet points. JFC.

Reactions: 11
How can hinch seriously class herself as an author! She's brought out a shit colouring book and a overpriced notepad!! She's not right in the head
I’ve said before she HAS to have a ghostwriter (well maybe not for a list book) her garammar and grasp of English is shocking. Usually when something is ghostwritten it usually refers somewhere to the writer but I can’t imagine any real writer wanting to give any association with her!

Reactions: 16
Also pre orders means they don’t start producing it until they have some sort of commitment from the hunbots about how many they can shift. So if it flops they’ve not got wasted stock what an absolute throbbing bell end she is - who pre orders a bloody notebook!

Reactions: 22
But guyzzzzz don’t forget. We’re all just soooooo jealous because we don’t have a shitty grey notebook with plastic “crystal” pens!! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
I just rewatched the promo video on her story for the book
I don’t do not understand why you need to write in a book
Post office
Dentist
Swimming lessons

surely you write all that on a calendar?
I wouldn’t ever think to write down in a notepad and then highlight it and tick it off that I had the dentist at 4pm on a certain day.

why are people so fucking dense.
shes created an army of thickos.

Wish she’d fall into a hole on that field and never return.

Reactions: 25
If she pissed in a bottle, people would drink it.

I hope with the profits she gets a stylist. Her dress sense is bloody awful.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.