Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to cry, but she's laughing hysterically all the way to the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 13
pretending to cry they are tears off laughter and she knows vulnerable people will pay for her book

Reactions: 16
Is she crying ? Hard to tell with smudged mascara and how much she fiddles in her vids. I rarely have the sound on because well you know I dislike her voice πŸ¦€πŸ¦€

Reactions: 5
And I’m blocked off the Facebook page πŸ˜‚ didn’t take long. Just for calling her out that is a plain ass notebook πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck sake these people are actually mental! They clearly can’t afford the bleeping thing! Why are they going nuts over something so tit that they can’t have for 3 months?
This is what she needs scrubbing right in her face with a minky! People have to wait for payday to buy your cheap tatty book Soph, probably can’t even budget or afford it but you know sales a sale isn’t it. 😑

Reactions: 8
She's not crying, she's laughing so hard at how gullible her hinchers are and how they will literally buy anything. The way she laughed when she said "and you all bought it!" To me was her laughing at them - all the way to the bank

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think this has been said but I live in a 2 bed sunshine semi with one bathroom her lists will be for aspirational bigger houses and that will discourage the average hincher.
Also I only buy a notebook if it has a unicorn on the cover.... I think this is a no from me then πŸ™„πŸ˜žπŸ¦„πŸ¦„
Me too! Got a pink furry one πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
You won Hinch, enjoy the money I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord what a sad little life Hinch. You ruined Tattles night just so you can have the money.

But I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have as much grace as a reversing dump truck without any tyres on it.

If you know you know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ ATB hunzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.