Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t had a chance to read through the whole thread yet but thought I’d leave this here! A woman sprayed her baby’s pillow with febreeze and this happened! And Mrs hinch has every robot uses this! Don’t get me wrong I love a fresh bed but really!? 😩😩

Oh my god that poor baby 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Hinch is selling a book full of tit
The end, goodnight, she still looks a tit

Reactions: 7
Haven’t had a chance to read through the whole thread yet but thought I’d leave this here! A woman sprayed her baby’s pillow with febreeze and this happened! And Mrs hinch has every robot uses this! Don’t get me wrong I love a fresh bed but really!? 😩😩
What on Earth 😳 This is outrageous 😭

I'm 30 pages behind but just popped in to say

Would you duck off with your crappy notebook that will just end up in land fill. ARGHHHH more consumer crap that no one needs. I'd be more impressed if she brought out an app with the same function

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer on this one but if you’re in a depressive state having a record of actually today I did something even if it is just something as basic as showering or brushing your teeth can boost you.
I have a busy life and use the TOMM app to keep the house in a liveable state. I genuinely find ticking stuff off keeps me on track.
She’s an insidious creep, because she steals other
peoples ideas without ever acknowledging it or pretends she invents this tit and then sells it on for maximum profit.
I use the Tomm app, I also make lists (mental health conditions mean I struggle with organising sometimes). Got my notebook from Wilko, because I'm not a moron 😁

Reactions: 15
What an absolute pile of garbage!! £10 for that!? How many mugs have pre-ordered that already. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh my bleeping god 😭😭😭😭

I think this has been said but I live in a 2 bed sunshine semi with one bathroom her lists will be for aspirational bigger houses and that will discourage the average hincher.
Also I only buy a notebook if it has a unicorn on the cover.... I think this is a no from me then 🙄😞🦄🦄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #95: no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.