Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually take him to any classes or activities? Newborns are fine being kept at home but by the time they're at handsnums' age that's when you start doing baby sensory, nursery rhyme classes, drop in groups to meet other mums etc. She just takes him to Home Bargains 😂
She couldn’t go to classes, she’d get papped by the media and her adoring fans!! She hasn’t got a clue!

Reactions: 2
Right that was a waste of time but gave me a good lol! Pinky has left the building but I bet she/he lurks! Don’t believe she contacted Olivia McWaxmelt however I do find it strange Olivia didn’t follow hinch until today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

Mystery "phone calls", mystery "tell-alls"... Up next, the mystery of Jamie's missing balls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm so confused

How has Pinky made a call from WhatsApp if the phone has no contract - you can only use WhatsApp with a phone number attached to it

If she's ok for the conversation to be put on here why not put it on herself rather than message someone to copy it on here?

No idea what's going on anymore but I will add - Hinch is tall, she needs big feet or she'd topple over (I'm tall, the struggle for shoes is real)

Reactions: 15
I feel like I'm going to wake up to a new thread again but I really need to have an early night. My baby doesn't care if there are interesting things happening on tattle!!!

Night all, lets see what tit show tomorrow brings.

ATB XXX

Reactions: 10
I love tye "they hate someonez dog they have never met comment"

Yes just like you crazy bunch love someone's dog and son you have never met.
thank you I agree with this but what disturbs me more is the boards of (sorry for this ) “Hinchers” (shudders) who repost pics of Ronnie, now don’t get me wrong I think he’s a sweet looking boy van if he does resemble Bug boy aka Daddy, I’m sure he will grow out of it soon. But I think it’s weird to repost pictures of someone’s baby you have never met ! Now if old harry the perv from down the road started posting pictures of my kids drooling at how “handsnoms” they are they would have to start running fast from my white and grey broom 😡
But she basks in it doesn’t she 🤭

Reactions: 16
Does pinky not know we have some baudi moovans, csi witches in here that can sniff out a rat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.