Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinky missed out I recorded the phone call and she’s not told the truth. Pinky why u lyyyyyyin
Can I suggest that everyone just ignore this user? And all the pinky stuff tbh, since it's all bullshit.

It's clearly another bait post. So boring.

Reactions: 26
On Jamie’s birthday they spent 3 hours in an Audi dealership and she said several times “I don’t know why we’re taking so long we aren’t getting a new car babe” and banged on a bit about not getting the car. Cut to Christmas and she uploaded a shot of the house with all the Christmas lights on to Facebook and insta, except the one on insta was cropped so you couldn’t see the Audi and Range Rover parked outside.

the secrecy just doesn’t make sense, her followers should realise how much money she makes now but she’s still trying to play the humble card
Ahh thank you for clearing that for me :) I don’t know why they need an Audi and Range Rover when they both don’t work and don’t leave the house unless it’s b&m, ikea or the field 🙄 and always together 🙄 I’m guessing the Range Rover is hers then. Here’s me and my partner who’s 6ft4 22stone and our 2 kids pilling Into a 3 door corsa like a clown car while we both work! Wish I never asked now so annoying haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion:

The air on Tattle is stinky,
What the duck’s going on...and where’s Pinky?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I post a recording 🤷🏼‍♀️
you all want to know my business please someone ask!?
Jesus 97 threads on a young girl you all abuse.
what vile little creations you are 🙄
Please all go to bed
Why is Hinch a fabulous salesWOMAN and an INSPIRATIONAL WOMAN unless you're trying to defend her and then she's just a wittle baby gyal fwum essix

Anyway ignore this bore coz I don't reckon it's her 🕺

Reactions: 9
Why is Hinch a fabulous salesWOMAN and an INSPIRATIONAL WOMAN unless you're trying to defend her and then she's just a wittle baby gyal fwum essix

I think they’ve deleted themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

And she's gone

Reactions: 3
The fook is going on?! 😂😂 I’ve skimmed through this. I read one page and another one is added! Can’t have a few hours off without a new thread being created 😂 it’s blagged me tonight I must say. Anyway I’ll keep on reading.. they’ll be a new thread by morning

Reactions: 2
Went to the trouble of creating an account too........ Saddo
Awaiting Onslaught of new members or the same one with multiple accounts

Reactions: 6
OK we seem to have all been had. Boobelle you seem to know the truth If we assume that you really do I respectfully ask what is it or at best what can you tell us and what evidence do you have? Just say it as it is. You may know things and do not want to say but just say so. This may be a gossip site but may be soon in danger of being closed down as a troll site if folks just post with rubbish that can not be validated.

Reactions: 22
Can I suggest that everyone just ignore this user? And all the pinky stuff tbh, since it's all bullshit.

It's clearly another bait post. So boring.
It's getting so boring now, they think we're soft and people are proving them right and feeding their egos.

I bet Soph has put someone upto coming on with silly lies and they're all having a laugh that we'll believe anything.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.