Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t keep up with these threads. I’m sure this has been mentioned but what happened with women supporting women. Stacey mentions about her storage solutions and then hinch gets in there quick. Calm down Soph. You can tell she’s one of those people, if you’ve been to Tenerife, she’s been to elevenerife. Dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My old one was weston23

anyway I have been following hinch for maybe 2 years now a little less defo before October 2018, got annoyed with her very quickly after! But I have never seen the post about the Audi and her pretending it wasn’t brought or something? What’s that all about? Sometimes I can’t stand to watch her because she makes me want to spoon my eyes out!
On Jamie’s birthday they spent 3 hours in an Audi dealership and she said several times “I don’t know why we’re taking so long we aren’t getting a new car babe” and banged on a bit about not getting the car. Cut to Christmas and she uploaded a shot of the house with all the Christmas lights on to Facebook and insta, except the one on insta was cropped so you couldn’t see the Audi and Range Rover parked outside.

the secrecy just doesn’t make sense, her followers should realise how much money she makes now but she’s still trying to play the humble card

Reactions: 6
Oh and also... Stacey has developed “Hinch finger” on her stories about her *gifted wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she actually take him to any classes or activities? Newborns are fine being kept at home but by the time they're at handsnums' age that's when you start doing baby sensory, nursery rhyme classes, drop in groups to meet other mums etc. She just takes him to Home Bargains 😂
She is to famous for those yummy mummy classes. She will have him playing with Zoflora bottles and let’s see if he can identify if that is spring fresh or cotton linen for sensory purposes. Scratch and sniff!!! Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually really like Stacey and her videos, they seem a little more 'real life' and I love seeing her posts with Rex. I find all Hinches posts all feel a bit false and staged! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Jesus wept. I’ll come back in a few days when it goes back to regular tattle cos at the moment tattle is on steroids and giving us all a failed high. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Then....Olivia mcwaxmelt rang someone to say her hubby was in hot fuzz and caught some swans. And tried turning it on and off again. And someone thought of trying to start a Bergerac PI or something. And Sophie ran into a field to fly free with her broom. As in I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING in this part
Olivia Mcwaxmelt - dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, my husband has suggested I take a Tattle break (I've been here longer than it looks I just got locked out of my old account) We have an elderly neighbour who has only ever given us the name Mrs Tate. Anyway, it's her birthday today so I gave him a card to put through on his way out. He brought it back as I'd addressed it to Mrs Tattle 😱😱🤣🤣🤣
Just spat my tea out that's hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.