Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you get shook and hang up over that. She’s clearly read. You’ve made it very clear that your speaking to her. It’s not hard to find that information out!
Could Pinky not have just put that in the thread herself?!

Reactions: 11
Because pinky boasted about it and her PI skills of finding the business account. I will try and quote it. It was a while back.. Even before Hinch blocked her. So easily could connect the dots if you Olivia and constantly on tattle still.
@iluvpink thread #93 post no. 623 :)

Reactions: 2
Me too. I started from the first thread and read through first to get the gist of it all, then signed up (newbies that rock up and say "can someone summarise what's happening", or "why is Hinch so bad? " - take note! Go and read you lazy buggers!).
Although to be fair, doing that now would basically be this by the time you got here:

179FB91D-64E1-4D54-9D3D-B340D65682EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m confused... as I’m sure most people are... what was the point in the phone call?? Just to say she reads tattle and her husband or whatever works in the police station? No wonder this thread is going mad with everyone saying what the duck is going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does it always sound like she's going to cry when she talks I mean screams at Ronnie!! Maybe feels guilty!! No who the duck am I kidding. And why the hell is she stimulating him at this time of the night!! She has suddenly decided she wants to spend time (bonding) with her son after a whole day of most likely not bothering with him whilst sorting out where her *gifted garage door is coming from!! What's up Soph did Jamie accidentally drive into your old garage door in a rage after loosing a few thousand in the bookies in the Audi that apparently was never bought!!

Reactions: 10
She's so in love with herself the only thing she ever says to ronnieblesshim is "Mumma" and "Mummas" It's so strange! She has no idea how to interact with a child and it shows

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was denie1234... I thought I’d see what they gave me ..I wouldn’t mind I don’t even like change and I definitely don’t like this name lol
Im gonna have to get some sort of book that I can write lists in of everybodys old names and new names so I know who everybody is!

Wonder where I could get something like that 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's so in love with herself the only thing she ever says to ronnieblesshim is "Mumma" and "Mummas" It's so strange! She has no idea how to interact with a child and it shows
Probably just desperate for it to be his first word. Think that’s a while off though unless he suddenly starts babbling.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.