Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a (wax) melt you are. You. I’m looking at you. No, you. You over there. YOU.

Oh duck only knows who’s who anymore πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that was disappointing. Pinky why couldn't you just post? Nothing bad there realky
I guess if someone has threatened you online even if it's complete horse tit like that you might wanna back off for a bit.

Anyway if it's true it's amazingly bollocks from Wax Melt Mcgee, scary IT department man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So @Princesspinky .. you followed this Olivia via her business instagram, which I’m not sure you knew it was Olivias page because there’s not reference or pic to Olivia , ok so anyway maybe you sussed out.. fine,
BUT how does she know your on here by just following her page, I’m not sure how Olivia has put worked out your on here and decided to message you from you just following her?
Did you send The first message after you followed her business account?
Yeah how did she make the connection with your apparently inconspicuous insta page, with your tattle account?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we just move on hinch seems desperate for content..
That’s actually been the best thing about all this - I used to be really sceptical about Tattle driving her content but given that all we’ve done is post about something she absolutely cannot or will not mention she’s really done duck all. I say keep it going!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So @Princesspinky .. you followed this Olivia via her business instagram, which I’m not sure you knew it was Olivias page because there’s not reference or pic to Olivia , ok so anyway maybe you sussed out.. fine,
BUT how does she know your on here by just following her page, I’m not sure how Olivia has put worked out your on here and decided to message you from you just following her?
Did you send The first message after you followed her business account?
She sent ME the first message Yes
Her personal Instagram account was given to me by @TruthBeToldSophATB as aparentley they're "friends"
Her personal insta gives details of her wax melts page and I followed both ! She's then messeged ME asking if she knows me etc etc , I said no but I was interested in her wax melts 🀣 kinda was
It's gone from there

Reactions: 9
Yeah how did she make the connection with your apparently inconspicuous insta page, with your tattle account?
This bit does make sense to me. You can read Tattle if you're not a member and because Pinky messaged her AND posted about it here, and posted about the call etc.. It seems pretty obvious that you could connect the two accounts.

Reactions: 14
I actually rang her from a spare phone , on what's app !!! Contract ran out but I can still call on what's app 🀣
A spare phone that still had battery left πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why didnt you just turn your caller ID off on your phone?

Reactions: 11
I guess if someone has threatened you online even if it's complete horse tit like that you might wanna back off for a bit.

Anyway if it's true it's amazingly bollocks from Wax Melt Mcgee, scary IT department man.
I will admit I was slightly unserved by the banshee like shouting πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
Can only imagine how they carry on together

A spare phone that still had battery left πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why didnt you just turn your caller ID off on your phone?
Yeah a spare phone that has battery , I watch Netflix on it in the bath πŸ€”

Reactions: 4
So basically 'Olivia' thought you were phoning her about wax melts and then realised you weren't phoning her about that so she got pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.