Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well duck me sideways I ordered kfc tonight so didnt miss out on the thread .. well when I go fat club Thursday and skinny brenda tells me I've gained 2lb I'm gonna throw a hinch strop blame tattle for it all

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah how did she make the connection with your apparently inconspicuous insta page, with your tattle account?
Because pinky boasted about it and her PI skills of finding the business account. I will try and quote it. It was a while back.. Even before Hinch blocked her. So easily could connect the dots if you Olivia and constantly on tattle still.

Reactions: 11
Right don't shoot the messenger, I am nothing to do with the call, (also no idea why me, I don't know Pinky personally or online but not complaining), but this is what Pinky messaged me about the call. I asked her permission to post this as I'm not a bleeping snake, and she said it's fine for me to copy and paste it to the thread:

"She knew my tattle user name , that I'd joked about being a PI
Shs first asked me how I got her name I said it's all over the internet when you Google Mrs hinch and have you heard of tattle
No she says
I said well your names on there as a user , or someone posted as you then
Then she went off on one that I didn't want to speak to her about wax melts it was a lie and I was interested in her - I said I'm not , really not.
Then she says I know who you are ...princess pinky your not a very good PI are you
I said ok love byeeeee
She said my husband works in the IT department of Essex police
I said oh good please get him to messege me then and out the phone down"

If it's true, the best thing about this is "my husband works in the IT department of the police"... What the duck is he gonna do? Set up a server? Fix someone's telephone?
Why would you get shook and hang up over that. She’s clearly read. You’ve made it very clear that your speaking to her. It’s not hard to find that information out!

Reactions: 9
I’m getting so confused tonight and that’s with just my name change I keep seeing a peachy coloured circle with a D and think I don’t remember writing that lol then realise im a purple M now 😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She sent ME the first message Yes
Her personal Instagram account was given to me by @TruthBeToldSophATB as aparentley they're "friends"
Her personal insta gives details of her wax melts page and I followed both ! She's then messeged ME asking if she knows me etc etc , I said no but I was interested in her wax melts 🤣 kinda was
It's gone from there

so was there no mention about what ATB said about hinch the other day? Because I defo would have brought that up to see if there was any truth to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why is she screaming MUMMAR in that poor child’s face. Calm your bleeping fart box down

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Princesspinky you said that other people have messaged this wax melt account from here who posts but actually ‘loves’ Hinch, are you implying that’s ATB the tea spiller from last?

Why are you so bothered if Boobelle knows Olivia? Where did you get Grace from?

Reactions: 8
I’m getting so confused tonight and that’s with just my name change I keep seeing a peachy coloured circle with a D and think I don’t remember writing that lol then realise im a purple M now 😩😩
Well thanks for confusing me even more now! 😂

Wont be able to sleep now because I’ll be thinking about who used to be a peachy D 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a more serious note , if I had of had a personal Instagram and or Facebook I can honestly say it would have been plastered all over insta tonight . So if anyone else is thinking of doing the same I'd be careful

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.