Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right don't shoot the messenger, I am nothing to do with the call, (also no idea why me, I don't know Pinky personally or online but not complaining), but this is what Pinky messaged me about the call. I asked her permission to post this as I'm not a bleeping snake, and she said it's fine for me to copy and paste it to the thread:

"She knew my tattle user name , that I'd joked about being a PI
Shs first asked me how I got her name I said it's all over the internet when you Google Mrs hinch and have you heard of tattle
No she says
I said well your names on there as a user , or someone posted as you then
Then she went off on one that I didn't want to speak to her about wax melts it was a lie and I was interested in her - I said I'm not , really not.
Then she says I know who you are ...princess pinky your not a very good PI are you
I said ok love byeeeee
She said my husband works in the IT department of Essex police
I said oh good please get him to messege me then and out the phone down"

If it's true, the best thing about this is "my husband works in the IT department of the police"... What the duck is he gonna do? Set up a server? Fix someone's telephone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She didn't
Still none the wiser as to who that person is !
I got a bit fed up of being shouted at in the Essex accent so out the phone down ...... She's rang me and tried to messege as well 🤣😂
All this from following a wax melts page
Did you not block your number? 😳

Reactions: 4
So @Princesspinky .. you followed this Olivia via her business instagram, which I’m not sure you knew it was Olivias page because there’s not reference or pic to Olivia , ok so anyway maybe you sussed out.. fine,
BUT how does she know your on here by just following her page, I’m not sure how Olivia has put worked out your on here and decided to message you from you just following her?
Did you send The first message after you followed her business account?

Reactions: 10
Right don't shoot the messenger, I am nothing to do with the call, but this is what Pinky messaged me about the call. I asked her permission to post this as I'm not a bleeping snake, and she said it's fine for me to copy and paste it to the thread:

Shs first asked me how I got her name I said it's all over the internet when you Google Mrs hinch and have you heard of tattle
No she says
Then she went off on one that I didn't want to speak to her about wax melts it was a lie and I was interested in her - I said I'm not , really not.
Then she says I know who you are ...princess pinky your not a very good PI are you
I said ok love byeeeee
Well that was disappointing. Pinky why couldn't you just post? Nothing bad there realky

Reactions: 22
Are you telling me that I have devoted 3 days of my life to reading this thread.....didn’t turn up for work......husband left me......the kids have gone feral and are now resorting to licking the floors for nourishment....and I think I have glaucoma.... FOR NOTHING! Well I’d better re-enter the real world and put my life back in order ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I am very new to the party. I thought everyone just loved this women and I’ve been sat thinking 🤔 one thing I want to know is does Jamie ever go to work and if so what does he do that paid for their house originally whilst she fucked about cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right don't shoot the messenger, I am nothing to do with the call, but this is what Pinky messaged me about the call. I asked her permission to post this as I'm not a bleeping snake, and she said it's fine for me to copy and paste it to the thread:

No she says
I said ok love byeeeee
Not shooting the messenger at all - but in the words of the Catherine Tate Nan - what a load of ol sh*t . Hmmmphh

• Haha
Reactions: 27

No she says
I said ok love byeeeee
Lol. So her husband works in the IT department of the police and not an actual police officer. He probably sorts out the printers when they get blocked and tells everyone to ‘try turning it off and then on again’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Are you telling me that I have devoted 3 days of my life to reading this thread.....didn’t turn up for work......husband left me......the kids have gone feral and are now resorting to licking the floors for nourishment....and I think I have glaucoma.... FOR NOTHING! Well I’d better re-enter the real world and put my life back in order ✌
Dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh for duck sake- a mum from the school my daughter goes too posted this- the really concerning thing is why do hinchers need answers for dot to dot?
"Don't forget to colour me in afterwards" WTF? Really primary school level material. Like bleeping year R material 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we just move on hinch seems desperate for content.. Poor boy having that running at ya!
Unless she just been using the phone......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How strange she said she has a husband.
Because on her latest FB she’s most definitely single!
She makes several references to being single!
The father of her kids is also showing as single and owns a paving company... may not be her “husband”, but I doubt there is a husband anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.