Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this has been a waste of an evening waiting for a non existent denouement. Missed half of Miss Congeniality reading through this thread and just looked up to Mustang Sally.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
my husband just came in and said are you on tattle I said yeah how did you know ...he said your staring at the screen with your mouth open πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She gave me her number and told me to ring her πŸ˜‚ and also don't believe she's actually married πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Does pose the question , she must have more than one profile on here ? Or can you view this site without one ?
My god this is hilarious , I'm now being hunted by Essex police as we speak
I could view the contents of this site before I signed up.

Reactions: 8
Wait, who called who. I'm so lost, bloody real life, family, kids and husband who expect food and attention. Can't even go play with my manky finger because he will think I've lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn't
Still none the wiser as to who that person is !
I got a bit fed up of being shouted at in the Essex accent so out the phone down ...... She's rang me and tried to messege as well πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
All this from following a wax melts page
I feel like I should bookmark this for the next time a random anon pops up claiming insider info and people question why some people go 🧐

@Vera Stanhope

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol same and I’ve decided I need a new phone with mega screen for when I’m in bed! Lol I thought I was going blind the other night squinting like mad trying to keep up the other night lol
I laughed hard reading that.

On Thursday the home broadband is getting switched off we are moving, there will only be my phone with WiFi and phone access (the kids will be bored for 2 weeks I won't be sharing my WiFi). Hubby only got a old phone for work no WiFi.

Reactions: 4
She didn't
Still none the wiser as to who that person is !
I got a bit fed up of being shouted at in the Essex accent so out the phone down ...... She's rang me and tried to messege as well πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
All this from following a wax melts page
How has she rang you if you rang her on a private number????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Grinch needs to learn other things to say to rrrrronnie other than mumma πŸ™„ does my bleeping head in

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.