Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 74446

Appreciate this is the Hinch thread but they're pals and in Storage Wars (™) at the moment so allow it

This is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.
Imagine getting back after doing a food shop - unpacking all your food shopping then having to open your 24 multipack of walkers and individually hang them up - i like
Stacey but really could you even be arsed 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She said
I'll send my number at 7.30 once the kids are in bed ........I'm still waiting
Anything like my kids she could aim for 7.30 and actually won't be asleep until 9 🙄
My eldest is currently running around being an airplane with no intention of sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Soph has gone quiet and there’s been the ATB Woman spilling the Barker family secrets like Michael Aspel on this is your life and The Pink Princess woman sitting by the phone waiting for the wax melt woman to ring her about her being blocked by Soph. Hmmmm I smell Bullshit (obvs masked by Zoflora and Fabreeze)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mate I’m actually buzzing and don’t have a bleeping clue what’s going on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’ve been STUCK to my phone for 3 god damn days. I don’t know who I am, where I am or what the duck is going on anymore. My eyes hurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So anyway while we’re all waiting can someone tell me how I can do a laughing emoji on people’s posts or do I have to be vip? Can only seem to “like“ things .. TIA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guyzzzzz

shall I go to bed or shall i wait up to see what’s going on. 100% refusing sex though
fucker already got me pregnant with twins
Only to get me again With another.

what’s happening

So anyway while we’re all waiting can someone tell me how I can do a laughing emoji on people’s posts or do I have to be vip? Can only seem to “like“ things .. TIA
Hold down the like button for more reactions
Took me ages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.