Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep hinch
She's rattled is what I take from that !
tit what did she say! I’m well too invested in all of this right now.

Can’t cook for them cause I’m refreshing here so kids are having spaghetti in a jug for tea. 1 between 3 of them cause I was only #gifted 1.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I seem to remember way back that this Olivia and someone else came on and encouraged the Tattlers to make a we hate Hinch page or something similar on Facebook in an effort to obtain their real life identities so if you do follow that page please be aware of this.
Yeah why would we follow someone who is associated with hinch? Especially someone who is telling her that you two spoke?

Reactions: 14

Can’t cook for them cause I’m refreshing here so kids are having spaghetti in a jug for tea. 1 between 3 of them cause I was only #gifted 1.
I actually spat my coffee out reading that!! (non jug vessel)

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's locking that poor fucker Jamie in the garage and needs something stronger so he can't escape into the wilderness again 🤷‍♀️
She will need a steel door if Jamie starts, I mean did u see his guns 💪🏼 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I seem to remember way back that this Olivia and someone else came on and encouraged the Tattlers to make a we hate Hinch page or something similar on Facebook in an effort to obtain their real life identities so if you do follow that page please be aware of this.
I thought exactly this.

Reactions: 10
No one is trolling a bleeping dog 😂😂😂😂

What are we going round woofing “You’re a fat idiot” in his ear? No.
I'd rather be slagged off for hating a dog than avr
God they are twats, its not trolling. Its simply pointing out a factual observation on the dog.... He's a lardarse.
They’ve trolled a dog. Oh the horror. No we haven’t trolled a dog. That would require going to Hinchy towers, getting into his zoflo bed and shouting in his ear. That he’s a lardy snob. If that’s the case I’m deffo trolling my dog as this morning she bled on my floor (joys of a witch 🤢🤢) and I called her a bleeping hole and told her I was getting her a tampon. She’s 15 ffs. Too old for that tit. Call the authorities, my cockwomble of a dogs feelings were hurt 🤣
*i love my dog with all my heart before anyone gets on the Googles
We ended up putting a nappy on our dog, she looked like a bellend so i "trolled" her all day because don't forget...dogs are people 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I remember that!
She’s defo not getting a follow off me.

Reactions: 7
I don't have any social media except a anonymous Instagram page - I just dont do social media so if that's what she's hoping she/ they're going to be disappointed !
But thanks for the warning.
It was your posts yesterday that got my detective cap on , you found the name on the girl already didn't you.
So strange though I didn't messege her first , I simply followed her on insta and she came to me

Reactions: 6
So I follow some cleaning people on YouTube and I was curious if Grinch attempted the youtube fame like some of her Gleam teammates..anyways, yep..she's there but all she does is reupload her stories/snaps 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
In other words 'can someone gift me a garage door'. She's such a beggy mare!! The house is only a few years old so how can she already need a garage door? What has she done to it?
Maybe it got damaged in the storm along with the garden furniture 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s been very quiet the last couple of days bet she’s fuming she’s not had an invite to today’s good housekeeping thing. Well she’s no cleaner just chucks nasty chemicals at everything in sight. Then sticks on her bloody wax melts. The ones that are there do clean properly Sophie give a more honest review on products unlike you ya grinch
I agree. The ladies that went are professional cleaners in my eye which is more than Mrs h

Reactions: 10

I hope there's grated cheese on top ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.