Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s gonna have to buy a follower to replace you.

Reactions: 15
Wonder why she has gone back to Hinch if she doesn’t like her oh well. We knew Hinch reads here anyway or is given info. Open forum and all that

SHOW US YOUR GARAGE STASH HINCH! AND A GIFTED LOFT MUSEUM TOUR WHERE IS THE GIFTED GRAVEYARD?

Reactions: 17
Clearly not an ex friend if she has done that!
Very odd.

Reactions: 18
Ha ha watching her stories in home bargains picked up a box with C on it yep C for Cunt girl! And also reading the reviews for the air freshers like hello did you make them you tool get back to we’re ya came from dickhead!
I went to Home Bargains today to get my bargain loo roll and saw those initial boxes and chuckled to myself...think I got a few strange looks

Reactions: 8
On Instagram DM , SHE came to me after I followed her!!
I think I've rattled hinch , she thinks I'm someone she knows
This girl is now asking to call me
This might have already been said but get her number and you call her withholding yours x

Reactions: 11
Forgot to take the fingers with me, but found these in HB, 29p, and I only bough 4, because... Maybe that's more than enough and I don't need a full basket??
What hand cream do you use hun. Beautiful ageless hands. ATB. xx

Reactions: 18
New garage door that’s on a new build so is already new....NOT RELATABLE SOPH! NOone wants to see the door when most your followers are struggling to buy food!!!

Reactions: 23
Surely she'll be getting the Audi and the Range Rover #gifted valeted ?

Reactions: 7
So this is the business page of the ex friend of sophs on Instagram -
beauparfumhomescents
Wondering if we could do a hinch style mass follow in protest

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.