Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Jesus Christ on a bike, this time yesterday I was binge watching The Crown until I saw a post referring the Hinch dramz, I stopped reading about Zoph around #90 to get some of my life back and now I’ve just lost a day to #92 and #93 🤣 feel like I need a gold star for my achievement and a paracetamol to sort my head out ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
I'm tired of the thread being highjacked by people saying they will "spill the tea", only to be let down time and time again. It's gotten tiresome.

Reactions: 30

Narobbs

View attachment 74446

Appreciate this is the Hinch thread but they're pals and in Storage Wars (™) at the moment so allow it

This is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.
Imagine getting back after doing a food shop - unpacking all your food shopping then having to open your 24 multipack of walkers and individually hang them up - i like
Stacey but really could you even be arsed 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Soph needs to realise she really ain’t that special for Essex police to be hunting down people with an opinion of her! Grow up soph you dickhead!

• Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
Trying to resume normal service now but even thought she came across ever so slightly manic I did quite like the vid of little Ronnie laughing. Also you could tell how happy it made hinch. It was a nice moment in an otherwise very scripted life

• Heart

Marie Antoinette

my husband just came in and said are you on tattle I said yeah how did you know ...he said your staring at the screen with your mouth open 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Elledoc82

VIP Member
So Soph has gone quiet and there’s been the ATB Woman spilling the Barker family secrets like Michael Aspel on this is your life and The Pink Princess woman sitting by the phone waiting for the wax melt woman to ring her about her being blocked by Soph. Hmmmm I smell Bullshit (obvs masked by Zoflora and Fabreeze)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Yeah for sure!
there’s so many things that apply behind the ads and brand partnerships.
These influencers sell their souls to companies.
I once had a client who was tied into a contract but didn’t actually like the product and felt she couldn’t promote it If she didn’t like it.
she literally sold her soul for money. She’d cry and try to get us to help her get out of her contract but she has signed into it before she had any form of management and there was nothing we could do to help her apart from her paying a massive fee.
Not the same but worth telling... I once knew an influencer who was approached by a well known dairy company to promote their yogurt... Except her son has a life threatening dairy allergy and she's vehemently anti dairy. So she borrowed someone else's kid to be able to post her #ad about #amazingyogurtforkids 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27