Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Storage solution: get a tension rod and put it in your drawer to seperate your fanny pads which should be lined up in a basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why isn’t hinch at this good housekeeping intervention thingy Today? A lot of the other cleaning ladies are reporting from there keeping us up to date with the latest eco products. Is it because she is tied into P&G and can’t be seen with other products?
They invited her, but they didn't have a separate entrance for celebrities, so she decided not to go in case she got papped.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They invited her, but they didn't have a separate entrance for celebrities, so she decided not to go in case she got papped.
I have this problem all the time. When I was 7 I had a piece of artwork featured on Blue Peter, was interviewed and received a badge. Cannot tell you the amount of parties, weddings and even funerals I've had to miss because my so called friends and family were unwilling to create a separate entrance for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Riveting content from Sophie today. Shame hinch's nemesis hasn’t returned with more tea. I hate when things reach peak excitement then crash and burn to nothing.

Reactions: 10
If the wipes are put into your normal landfill bin the wipes won’t breakdown. Companies market them as biodegradable because in very specific conditions they will break down, however they won’t meet these conditions in landfill.i think it’s appalling that companies are allowed to market their products this way, misleading people into thinking they are doing something good for the environment.
Oh bloody hell, where do they need to go ? I’ve got a compost bin. Thanks for letting me know

Reactions: 1
I go by my real name. I don’t give two fucks who knows me. I’m not afraid of anyone. I will never hide. Neither can the trolls bully me. Keyboard warriors just don’t float my boat. Not brave enough face to face. Rant over. lol
I wish I was more like you! 😍

Reactions: 11
Mrs hinch knows about the stories on here because so many people have contacted an ex friend of here's on Instagram , and she's then contacted Mrs to ask what's going on !! One of them being a user here who is in regular contact with hinch and "loves" her
wait what?!?! How do you know this?! I must of missed a couple pages

Reactions: 7
Most of the big cleaning accts such as Lynsey QOC, LMM, Dazlin, Mancleany and Sister Pledge, are all in London at the Good Housekeeping institute. 👀. Either she’s gonna make a late dramatic entrance, or much more likely is she’s not invited as she’s not a proper cleaner, and she will be manic and passive aggressive all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A tonne of the cleaning pages got invited but haven't bothered, its quite a low key event really. I wouldn't say Laura or Mancleany are proper cleaners but many will turn up to the opening of an envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was posted way way back along on this thread ...... She's not hard to find she runs a wax melts business of all things !!
Not Ava May? She's tight with Hinch isn't she? They share a love of pointing at things I've noticed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion 94#

tattle went crazy, lardsnomes still was lazy, someone came and dropped the t while soph cleaned up Jamie’s pee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for this. I used this a lot in the previous year, even probably when it didn't really need it but I used it for volume. Anyway my hair has become awfully thin so I've stopped using it very recently, it confirms my thoughts.
Mine has grown back, I hope yours will too ❤

Reactions: 2
Storage solution: get a tension rod and put it in your drawer to seperate your fanny pads which should be lined up in a basket.
saw this on Take a Shite’s page. Should I suggest it to Hinch? A3F00CA3-BE04-437C-A1C2-0979602F3A4D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.