Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy SHITBALLS!!! I’m knackered!!!! This scrambling to keep up has nearly ended me. Now...time to see those old salad fingers....

Reactions: 8
That’s not a haul a haul is bottles of zoflora you don’t need. A wax melt burner even tho you’ve got ten already. 8 hour tea lights obvs. A basket or two. Air freshener and of course elbow grease and a few cloffs. Maybe a scrub daddy or minkyyy just for extrahhhh guyzz
Sorry guyzzzz I'll try again, we all get it wrong sometimes 🤷‍♀️

Yes I'd love a utility room! I didn't think of the waiting area being the stair case but that makes complete sense as it's the right side for it!!
I can't see anyone wanting to buy it in the future if they do ever move out, it's a bit too quirky!
Some mad hincher will buy it no doubt!

It is stupid how they've done it, very rushed I think and no thought put into it.

Reactions: 7
Why in the name of fuckery does she do that horrific horrific broken English type accent when she’s talking to fat furry duck? “Is zowkaii hensnommz is zowkaii mans” ha ha ha ha moron
Fat furry duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some mad hincher will buy it no doubt!

It is stupid how they've done it, very rushed I think and no thought put into it.
I don’t think the original layout of the house was ideal for an extension. They may have had the outdoor space to extend, but it’s on the wrong part of the house really. The other day when she was complaining about Jamie watching footy and tattlers were saying why hasn’t she got another telly, but there’s nowhere else downstairs she could put one, cos it’s all open plan bar the little kitchen.

Reactions: 6
Five hours it's taken me to catch up and now I can't remember the point I was going to make when I was at the end of the last thread 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Meh zoflo again. Story (not interesting really) but my eldest did her kitchen with zoflo most days. Wiped down kitchen. I kept saying it’s not a cleaner. Blah blah I can’t hear you mum. Anyhoo she ran out so used some cloff and proper cleaner. She rang me. “Mum my kitchen was black, fkn filthy” She was black affronted at how dirty her sides were. Wish folk would realise. It’s not a cleaner, not for burning and not for putting in the bloody washing machine or spraying on pet beds or for Ronnieblessim mat
As for last nights ‘tea’. I’m glad the situations resolved for OP but where does that leave the rest of us? Could she not come back but calmer and take time to explain things and talk to us? ☕
If she does, could she come back tomorrow? I have a husband I should probably spend some time with tonight...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
SOPHIE HAVE YOU GONE TO BED WITHOUT CLOSING YOUR COLOURING BOOK AND EVER SO GENTLY LAYING YOUR PEN DOWN? I MISS THAT SO MUCH.
Think that’s enough for me today. I’ve lost the friggin plot. Two grande lattes and a bag of fizzy haribos for dinner (served IN A MEASURING JUG WHEYYY

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
my friend is a very nice quiet mother and works hard to make sure her children have everything. Natalie took a disliking to her over her choice of boyfriend. Anyway when one acts they all do.
obviously my friend has come to our circle and is so upset which isn’t nice to see because she (and she won’t mind me saying this) doesn’t have much of a backbone. So is girls are defending her.Sophie then took it upon herself to contact the boyfriend, spreading lies and then set upon my friends sister too. I simply posted to let her know we all have dirt, we all can cause tit and we all can throw it.
I’m just here to read what @TruthBeToldSophATB and @Boobelle has to say. Don’t even need love island!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
my friend is a very nice quiet mother and works hard to make sure her children have everything. Natalie took a disliking to her over her choice of boyfriend. Anyway when one acts they all do.
obviously my friend has come to our circle and is so upset which isn’t nice to see because she (and she won’t mind me saying this) doesn’t have much of a backbone. So is girls are defending her.Sophie then took it upon herself to contact the boyfriend, spreading lies and then set upon my friends sister too. I simply posted to let her know we all have dirt, we all can cause tit and we all can throw it.
One thing I'm dying to know, on her 10 year photo challenge is that her or her sister?? And was she ever overweight?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.