Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she an award winning top saleswoman previously? All of the successful sales people I’ve ever worked with have been narcissistic bullies. That’s how they get so successful. They’ll literally screw over anyone for a deal.... sound familiar? 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s frustrating that op and Boobelle have now both gone quiet 😩 I didn’t know Boobelle had been questioned in the past on here but have seen them post quite a lot so much so they’ve made it as a VIP member 😅 and now the radio silence 🤷🏼‍♀️
Boobelle said she wont be on here until after 2pm

Reactions: 12
I just don’t get the baby juice thing like why the duck?! A baby doesn’t know what juice is! Why give him it?! Is she that stupid?!

Reactions: 17
Chatting with my boss, we think this bit of tattle was planted to get Soph publicity for her book. Last time her book came out she had dramas. It gets boring Gleam. How unoriginal can you get. Yawn.

Reactions: 16
It’s frustrating that op and Boobelle have now both gone quiet 😩 I didn’t know Boobelle had been questioned in the past on here but have seen them post quite a lot so much so they’ve made it as a VIP member 😅 and now the radio silence 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm guessing OP might have struggled to get on here in their break - they started on shift early I believe, sounds like they can't post while at work.

Reactions: 7
Ffs a book of lists? So what was the point in the last book then? 😂🙈

about the new info. The op clearly said she hadn’t come on to prove to us, she’s done it coz she knows soph reads here.
someone mentioned they’re more interested about old workmates coming forward but we can’t pick and choose who comes forward!
and in all fairness what would this person gain from lying
Ofcourse the OP hasn't come on here to prove anything, just so sophie can read it, oh and stir trouble, spread gossip and derail the previous thread.

The OP is no better than sophie if thats the case, if she really wanted to 'warn' sophie off or whatever she said her reasons were she could have left Sophie's family out of it. Yet she is willing to drag the whole family through the mud to get to sophie. So what if sophie's mum has mental health, so what if her dad has other children, she could of kept them out of it and still got a message to sophie. What has her mum or dad ever done to the OP.

People like that don't need a reason to lie.

• Heart
In the name of baby bleeping Minkys. I was going to have a little Tattle break. Thought I'm spending waaaaay too much time of here. Then last night happens and now I am LIVING for this 🙌🙌🙌

Parking my arse right here ready for the update😎✌
My fella said to me yesterday “Christ, you’re flat out on that website” 😳 Made me question myself I can’t lie 🙈😅 but I can’t stop now 🤣☕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chatting with my boss, we think this bit of tattle was planted to get Soph publicity for her book. Last time her book came out she had dramas. It gets boring Gleam. How unoriginal can you get. Yawn.
I think that could be right.. however, I dont think she would plant things on tattle because she would have to mention tattle to her hinchers, risking them reading about her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She posted earlier to say she was at work until later today so wouldn't post.

Reactions: 8
Someone's posted tattle screenshots on twitter and tagged and @ her in them. User is @H75793823
Can we track the account down? Can you see who follows the threads?
it’s an active user cause of the notifications

Reactions: 3
@Dramallamaaddict to find which suggestion has the most likes, you can search the thread for the keyword "thread" and scroll through the posts. The bit I'm not sure on is how to add a 'Mrs Hinch' tag to the first post where people can find all the previous threads 🤔
Oh thanks - I wouldn’t be sure how to do that either but hey we are all learning guyyyyyysssssss 😉

• Haha
I did explain last night that I would be in a meeting till about 2.30 and for you not to think I was hiding.
It was early hours of the morning so perhaps you didn't see it.
I'm on the loo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Does she really need to tell us where her baby clothes are from every time she dresses him and every time she wears something ‘oh guys I got this from such & such ‘ and here’s her saying the other day telling others to be yourself and don’t copy others bla bla bla and yet she’s doing all this to her Hinch army so they can go mad and some in financial difficult to be like her 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think that could be right.. however, I dont think she would plant things on tattle because she would have to mention tattle to her hinchers, risking them reading about her lies.
I agree - when PTWM did a tattle rant on her insta it bought loads of her followers here and they started seeing things quite differently and totally backfired towards her

Reactions: 18
Someone's posted tattle screenshots on twitter and tagged and @ her in them. User is @H75793823
I've had a look at the tweets they have screen shot from here, they follow Soph and have tagged her in the posts, noticed they also follow Gleam but that person hasn't tagged them in the posts 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Shes a tattler who was on here before I got here. From Maldon and has posted hints of some things that ended up being spot on. Doesn't reveal much cos she's a scardey cat 🐱 Or is it mouse 🐭😉 (don't blame her!) and doesn't want to reveal her identity. holy tattle she's like batman
She gets people jumping down her throat over the bits & pieces she mentions. Personally I’d probably go quiet too because when boobelle mentions anything she has to argue her point to extremes. @Boobelle for what it’s worth I believe what you mention ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.